pocket friends travel with handbags!

I went to Longchamp on regent street and they had so many bags but not the one I wanted! I wanted the smallest cuir in the camel color.

But now that I have the WOC, idk if I'll get anything else since the WOC was more than the mini Evelyne.

Will do! The one in Covent Garden had Alice in the window.

Also, more macarons in Fortnum! I have one more to get from Selfridges.

Thanks Bake![emoji4]

View attachment 3292123
View attachment 3292124
View and food from Duck and Waffle

View attachment 3292125
More macarons from Selfridges (I seriously think I'll be here daily lol)
Also saw this bag, not love at all
View attachment 3292127

View attachment 3292129
My love for bow extreme, from Liberty.

Haha I kinda wanted the bag when I saw it but I knew I wouldn't use it often enough.

Bit silly, but I'm getting southern food in London. I'm kinda interested in how they're going to make it. Lol.

View attachment 3292553
Joe's southern food lol. It was good. Not like real southern but a good attempt.

View attachment 3292556
Gelato from Amorino is amazing.

View attachment 3292559
Trafalgar Square

Well I am a very happy pocket friend, right now, Bake, seeing all these amazing things!!! :biggrin: I love that Liberty bow!! Being from the south, I'm curious about this restaurant - I'd have to try it if I ever make it to London! From the pics, doesn't look as greasy as true southern food :roflmfao: - but it does look like there's fried chicken with a sauce on it (southern), french fries (southern - usually any form of white potato is acceptable), white rice (southern - because why would we eat the nutritious brown rice?), looks like a corn bread muffin (definitely southern). Is the soup gumbo? Lol couldn't resist giving a bit of commentary on the southern food :lol:

Thanks Bake![emoji4]

No problem!

Well I am a very happy pocket friend, right now, Bake, seeing all these amazing things!!! :biggrin: I love that Liberty bow!! Being from the south, I'm curious about this restaurant - I'd have to try it if I ever make it to London! From the pics, doesn't look as greasy as true southern food :roflmfao: - but it does look like there's fried chicken with a sauce on it (southern), french fries (southern - usually any form of white potato is acceptable), white rice (southern - because why would we eat the nutritious brown rice?), looks like a corn bread muffin (definitely southern). Is the soup gumbo? Lol couldn't resist giving a bit of commentary on the southern food :lol:

Haha not true southern food at all but a decent attempt. Not as heavy as true southern food either.
The soup was supposed to be a veggie gumbo.

I want to visit the south too, so I'll definitely ask you questions when it's time.

I'm also at Starbucks and they have different drinks!!!

No problem!

Haha not true southern food at all but a decent attempt. Not as heavy as true southern food either.
The soup was supposed to be a veggie gumbo.

I want to visit the south too, so I'll definitely ask you questions when it's time.

I'm also at Starbucks and they have different drinks!!!

I think it's great that the southern meal you had wasn't as heavy as the real stuff! I can't eat the real stuff anymore, but I know exactly where to send you if you come over to these parts and want to try it!

I'm probably the only one here, but I don't go to Starbucks so I don't know what their US drinks are! (I don't drink coffee) :biggrin:

I think it's great that the southern meal you had wasn't as heavy as the real stuff! I can't eat the real stuff anymore, but I know exactly where to send you if you come over to these parts and want to try it!

I'm probably the only one here, but I don't go to Starbucks so I don't know what their US drinks are! (I don't drink coffee) :biggrin:

But I like a lot of the rib sticking meals haha. I can't eat a lot of it but nothing beats that delicious flavor.

I had this molten dark chocolate truffle latte and the honey blossom macchiato, which is soo different from what we have. Basically more options.

I wish I didn't drink coffee. I need it to function. I nearly fell asleep at the Victoria & Albert museum because I didn't have a morning cup of coffee.

I went to Longchamp on regent street and they had so many bags but not the one I wanted! I wanted the smallest cuir in the camel color.

But now that I have the WOC, idk if I'll get anything else since the WOC was more than the mini Evelyne. .

It's a Chanel WOC right? Well, definitely, that is better! You can always get the Longchamp in the camel color back in the states at some point. Is the camel color what Longchamp calls "natural"? I have a piece in that, it is a really great neutral for spring and summer and even into fall.

BAKE, you had me awake at 3am with all the London, food and shopping spree pics! Lol!!!! DD awoke me with her cry but seemed like she was just having a dream and when she stopped crying, I picked up my phone and took a peak at tPF bec. I know I'm sooo left behind in ages! Saw your reveals first in the 2016 thread then I went straight here to our pocket friends thread and it didn't disappoint :smile: All the pics you shared reminded me of our short but lovely visit to that lovely city! Thanks for bringing us along and can't wait for more pictures! I sooo need to go to back to sleep 'coz it's waking up time in 3 hours! Haha! Taka care and enjoy! [emoji4]

It's a Chanel WOC right? Well, definitely, that is better! You can always get the Longchamp in the camel color back in the states at some point. Is the camel color what Longchamp calls "natural"? I have a piece in that, it is a really great neutral for spring and summer and even into fall.

Yes, I got the WOC. [emoji4]
I think it is the natural color, and that's why I really like it, it's a year round color. I could get it at home some other time, that's true.

BAKE, you had me awake at 3am with all the London, food and shopping spree pics! Lol!!!! DD awoke me with her cry but seemed like she was just having a dream and when she stopped crying, I picked up my phone and took a peak at tPF bec. I know I'm sooo left behind in ages! Saw your reveals first in the 2016 thread then I went straight here to our pocket friends thread and it didn't disappoint :smile: All the pics you shared reminded me of our short but lovely visit to that lovely city! Thanks for bringing us along and can't wait for more pictures! I sooo need to go to back to sleep 'coz it's waking up time in 3 hours! Haha! Taka care and enjoy! [emoji4]

Haha! Hope you get some sleep! I didn't take many pics today because I was in museums, but I have a few.

Yes, I got the WOC. [emoji4]
I think it is the natural color, and that's why I really like it, it's a year round color. I could get it at home some other time, that's true..

The Chanel WOC is a great bag, Congrats!! What color/leather did you get or are you saving that info for a big reveal? I have a boy woc in lamb and it is such a useful little bag. Fits a lot though not my sunglasses unfortunately lol. I'm heading to Europe later this year and might look for a square mini or rectangular mini (though I guess the rectangular minis are hard to find). Did you see any in London?

I couldn't sleep last night. So today I was super tired!
I even forgot to take a picture of my steak at Roast.
Lol.

Victoria and Albert museum

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457214811.537728.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457214881.925688.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457214967.082025.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457215061.495167.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457215329.231273.jpg

Borough Market
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457215133.814606.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457215370.568240.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457215448.307925.jpg

Kensington
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457215554.461803.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457215613.825267.jpg

Can't upload the pic from Bens cookies, where cookies are sold by the gram lol. So expensive but soooo yummy.

I'm back home and ogling my Chanel. It's so gorgeous lol. I don't want to wear it yet because it's all wrapped up for transport. The SA wrapped the chain securely.

Tomorrow will be very cold.

I couldn't sleep last night. So today I was super tired!
I even forgot to take a picture of my steak at Roast.
Lol.

Victoria and Albert museum

View attachment 3293661
View attachment 3293666
View attachment 3293673
View attachment 3293679
View attachment 3293688

Borough Market
View attachment 3293686
View attachment 3293689
View attachment 3293690

Kensington
View attachment 3293691
View attachment 3293693

View attachment 3294150
Cutty Sark

View attachment 3294151
View from the observatory.

View attachment 3294152
Prime meridian

Oh wow I'm loving these photos, Bake!!! Those dresses are gorgeous - I'd love to have a tiny waist like that, but not with a corset :lol: Standing on the Prime Meridian is just too cool!!

I am sooo tired. Getting up to the observatory was a 6minute hike. Not walk. Hike. The gradient was sooo steep! My poor knees.

I'm sitting in the maritime museum, contemplating a £40 Saint James striped top.