pocket friends travel with handbags!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yeah.... any trip related to his schedule aside from a trip to his hometown are all race related. No leisure only. It’s been years, I think.

msd_bags likes this.
  2. Yesterday was a zoo day and I actually intended to take her to Admiralty park afterward, but we got caught up into this and she took a sweet 3 hours climbing up and down this thing. Afterward, we just simply went back to the hotel and called it a day.
    IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4587.jpg

IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

She really loves it though.

bakeacookie and msd_bags like this.
  3. And Botanical park and Jacob Ballas children park for us today. Again, with all the climbing and jumping.
    IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4685.jpg

She’ll get to see her friend who moved back here tomorrow. Maybe I’ll get to go to shopping mall in the evening after everything.

4. A day with her friend at the national gallery.

IMG_4729.jpg

We dropped by the national library first since it’s on the way.

IMG_4716.jpg

After departing with her friend, we went to Fort Canning. I think I need to lose weight. My feet are about to fall off.

IMG_4750.jpg

Sorry for not so many photo on this trip. I think I was running out of breath and trying my best to survive.

5. Yesterday we went for cycling at East coast park. It was fun. We cycled around 10 km before calling it quit, went to grab our meal and go on to Shimano Cycling World and Sport museum and Sport library as per DH request.

IMG_4768.jpg

Then, it’s a bit of shopping time for us. I didn’t get much. Just enough that fill our luggages to the brim. Aside from bag, book and local snack are my poison. I just love them too much.

6. Oh, the trip is ending today. Seems like DD had a fun and at the same time educational vacation! Since that time you showed us her first pic years ago, she has really grown a lot.

vink likes this.
  7. Yes, she is. Time flies fast.

msd_bags likes this.
  8. Just another trip, but this time I didn’t take many photo. I’ll try to group them as best as I can.

9. [​IMG]

We found this on the footpath and thought it kinda look like DD. I couldn’t resist.

Then, we went to the zoo. It was cold and my feet hurt. Needless to say, i didn’t take many photo. It’s good thing though they put many tropical animal such as giraffes in a temperature-controlled room.

[​IMG]

LVintage_LVoe and minoxa33 like this.
  10. [​IMG]

Had this at Shinseikai. Didn’t expect it to be delicious. We were just too tired to walk but it ended up to be one of the most delicious meals during this trip.

Still can’t believe how good raw cabbage taste with this sauce.

[​IMG]

minoxa33 likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

I guess there’s no need for explanation of where we were the next day.

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

I guess when you’re in the area, going further to Miyajima is kinda mandatory.

[​IMG]

There’re lots of deers in the area. One of them ate DH’s map out of his back pocket. I didn’t take photo. I think they’re just too hungry. The winter is coming.

[​IMG]

minoxa33 likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

Hi light of our trip. Okunichima, the rabbit island.

[​IMG]

They’re not afraid of people at all. Almost attack you for food even. I blame it on the weather and the fact that they should go into hibernation soon.

[​IMG]

The museum and exhibits around the island are very interesting, but I’m not allowed to take photo. So, you’ll have to use your imagination.

[​IMG]

minoxa33 likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

And finally, our first time at Kaiyukan. I almost decided against it since we’ve been to too many aquarium, but since people keep raving about it. ... yeah... I just want to know what it’s about. Turn out, it’s more fun than I though.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And who can resist touching the sharks and sting ray.
    [​IMG]

minoxa33 likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

Finally, our last place in this trip before we head home the next day. This place actually located in the botanical garden, so it’s also fun to walk around after we’re done with the exhibits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And what museum can go without some games.
    [​IMG]