pocket friends travel with handbags!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The travel edition of the 2016 resolution- shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Because we all seem to travel a lot and need a place to post our (and our handbag) adventures.

My countdown starts!! London in 5 days!!

2. So excited for you! Looking forward to following your London adventures. Living vicariously through you lol.

3. Looking forward to vicariously vacationing through you!

4. Can't wait!

5. Oooh fun thread! This will do the opposite of the bag thread. This will encourage me to travel more!!!!

6. Yay! :smile:

7. Ooh Dare I say we should shop our closets more so we can travel more?

But...I always buy a bag when I travel, not sure how it would work for me. :roflmfao:

8. Yay bake! Not long now. Pack a sweater, it's brrrr-chilly here ️

9. Clevercat, think I'll be able to wear a dress? I have an event (won't spill the beans till I'm there!) but I'm thinking just a simple knee length black dress and tights. Or is it too cold for that?

Ahh, idk what dress to pick that matches my flats.
    @-@

10. Not too cold for a dress! Your black dress sounds great - ooh what event, I wonder?

11. Okay. I'll have to rehash my outfit from the Ritz. Lol. The dress I have in mind is the only packable dress I have. haha. Gotta bring tights too.

12. You will be cold. Today it was just 1 degree Celsius in London. Surprisingly sunny but coldddddddddd
    But you never know maybe in a few days we will have a warmer weather here :smile: Hopefully it won't rain when you are here. But you know, it's London ;)

13. Haha, I know I'll be super cold. And my coat has a hood so I should be okay when it rains. Should I bring an umbrella anyway?

..Where is my umbrella? Lol. It rains so little here that I don't know the last place I put it.

14. Not much longer now!

15. Because I didn't pack a more formal outfit, I feel like repacking everything. :cray: