Pocket Agenda silly question!

Scottish Girl

Jan 19, 2007
Happy New Year Everyone. Silly question I'm sure, but how do you insert the address book part in your pocket agenda? I have just slipped the diary part in the right hand side via the back cover page. But it would seem that unless I take off the outer cover of the address book then it will be very tight squeeze. The address book part does seem to have perforations along the back spine. Thank you in advance for your help.

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Hello from a fellow Scot! :smile:

I've never actually used the address book, but I've always meant to fill it in. I just keep mine in the slip pocket at the back too. I'm considering upgrading from the PM to MM agenda, so once I decide I think I'll put my important numbers in there. Never know when you may need that info if your phone battery dies!

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
Happy New Year Everyone. Silly question I'm sure, but how do you insert the address book part in your pocket agenda? I have just slipped the diary part in the right hand side via the back cover page. But it would seem that unless I take off the outer cover of the address book then it will be very tight squeeze. The address book part does seem to have perforations along the back spine. Thank you in advance for your help.
That's what I did with mine. Just slide it in the back pocket

Scottish Girl

Jan 19, 2007
Thanks to all, thought I was being daft! boyoverboard, I'm a Glasgow girl who has been away in Oxfordshire for a very long time but have just returned to bonnie Scotland last week but way up North!