Pochette with Link

Huni

Feb 6, 2013
Hey quick question, I just purchased a Cerises LV pochette, I just loved the little cherries and hated the fact that I've seen the regular monogram pochette everywhere, so I wanted to be unique ;D anyway my question is, if I buy the little LV key holder chain and replaced the pochette strap with it, would I be able to wear it around the shoulder? Anyone know (trying to save a 5 hour trip to the LV store) I am very petitte and have tiny arms. I am 5'2" and 100 lbs for reference.

The chain is about the same length as the pochette strap, I believe, so replacing it wouldn't help... maybe if you attached it TO the strap and used them together, yes... either way, the long keychain that you're asking about (I think) is sold out company wide right now. I've been trying to find one since December. My store has searched inventory, it's sold out online and the 1-800 also searched all inventory. Completely sold out, but not discontinued at the moment, so hopefully it turns up again eventually.

The chain is about the same length as the pochette strap, I believe, so replacing it wouldn't help... maybe if you attached it TO the strap and used them together, yes... either way, the long keychain that you're asking about (I think) is sold out company wide right now. I've been trying to find one since December. My store has searched inventory, it's sold out online and the 1-800 also searched all inventory. Completely sold out, but not discontinued at the moment, so hopefully it turns up again eventually.
oh yeah you're right, they are sold out :sad:

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...s/Ring-Key-Chain-SANS-LIGNE-ESTHETIQUE-M58021

My aunt is going to LV Paris in April, crossing my fingers that they'll have it there...

Anyone else know an alternative little ring key chain to use I guess for a clutch style?

So funny you ask about this, I was hunting for this chain for weeks to give my mother in law, I just snatched the last one in the country this week... I'm sorry </3 lol

She just got it today, however I don't think it would have suited your needs for a shoulder strap

I hope they make more. I am wanting one to purchase along with a ZCP wallet to use as a wristlet/clutch.

i'm wondering if you could buy a "replacement" strap that they have on the new size pochette... that one is longer and you could put it on your shoulder!!! i don't know if they sell the separately thou???!!!;)

i'm wondering if you could buy a "replacement" strap that they have on the new size pochette... that one is longer and you could put it on your shoulder!!! i don't know if they sell the separately thou???!!!;)

I wonder the same thing, because I'd like to eventually replace the strap on my old pochette.

I wonder the same thing, because I'd like to eventually replace the strap on my old pochette.

I was just in a LV store last month and the SA said I could purchase the longer strap to go on my older pochette. I was tapped out after purchasing my verni agenda so I have to wait on that but she said it's "around $100". Not sure why she couldn't give me the exact price but good to know we can do that!! :biggrin: