Pochette - Vernis or DA? Does it fit the Emilie wallet?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I have a Neverfull epi and I'm thinking of getting a Pochette that will hold a regular sized wallet. I would keep the pochette in the neverfull, where it would have my wallet, a few other essentials, then when I need it I can just grab the pochette for quick errands.

I have a few questions ...

1. Does the Pochette fit an Emilie wallet + iphone 6?
    2. Should I get the Pochette in vernis or damier azure?

I really like the vernis in dune, but i wonder if it's hard to keep clean? Which is why I'm sort of hesitant to get the damier azure.

2. I can help with no.1- the pochette does fit the emilie and iPhone 6. I have the mono OM and DE NM 😀
    What colour is your Neverfull Epi and emilie? That might help with the colour choices? I'm looking to add an Azur to my pochette collection though 😊

3. Thank you! I'm glad to hear that the emilie and iphone 6 will fit the pochette :smile:

Sorry for being a noob, what's OM and NM stand for?

I have the indigo neverfull epi and i'm looking at the fuscia epi emilie.

4. OM=Old Model
    NM=New Model

I was debating between the DE Pochette and the Vernis Pochette in Amarante, and ended up getting the Vernis because it's just too gorgeous! It's actually on its way today. Plus, I already have a vachetta cross body strap that I can use on the Vernis Pochette.

5. Thanks for explaining the difference between OM and NM :smile: I keep gravitating towards the vernis pochette too - it's so gorgeous! I was planning to buy a chain strap for it so i can store in my NF and easily clip it on if i need to take it with me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice