pochette twin GM

1. According to the vuitton SA, they are discontinuing this larger style of the pochette twin series. Who has it and how do you like it? If I own one, I do plan on using it as a shoulder bag.

My main concerns:
    1) uneven patina due to the doubling of the straps;
    2) the snap closure on the strap will break loose from the weight of the bag; and
    3) the bag not having enough "depth" to hold my stuff.

PS: size is not a problem for me - I like small size bags. ;)

Here's the link: http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10188975&searchString=pochette+twin (the pic is for the smaller version of it..the one I want is the larger version)

Any pics of what fits inside? Thank you! :love:

2. I have the pochette twin (for several years). I use it as an evening bag (but it can be used for quick day trips to market, etc.. too). I don't double the straps but let it hang or even put it messenger style. Although it is not that thick, it does hold what I need -- wallet, mirror, lipstick, etc.. It is one of my favorite 'go to' bags.

3. hey bluekit! I remember being interested in the pochette twin gm before as well, but I think the main reason I didn't get it was the narrowness (if you like the epi pochettes though, it shouldn't be a problem) and I thought they were a bit more ordinary looking. Are you not happy with your beany bag anymore???! =)

4. hello! I've got the Twin GM & you don't need to worry about #2 since the bag is so small that I don't think it will put enough stress on the snaps or strap. It is VERY narrow so because of that you can't fit very much in it at all. I can put Ludlow wallet, keys, lip gloss & coach mini skinny in it with almost NO room left at all. It holds less than the pochette accessories or my mini sac!! I was actually thinking about selling it & getting a bigger shoulder bag today too!

I like carrying as a clutch (w/o the straps) for evening purse myself.

5. what's a mini sac?

6. Hi mas2388! I do like my epi pochette, it fits my essentials just fine:love:. But seriously though, for $480+, I think I might as well get the pochette marelle and attempt to use it as a shoulder bag? (what do you think!? I'm so indecisive! :yucky: )

I'm still happy with my beany bag! :love: but I don't want to use it too often...I want to keep the patina new! :shame: so I'm justifying my next purchase this way:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. Cool! I think it should fit all my stuffs then! I have a ludlow as a wallet too! :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice