Pochette Tulum

Apr 11, 2008
hi everyone :smile: i have a little question.. does anyone own a pochette tulum? i'm thinking to buy it to use it as a cellphone holder... can anyone please tell me the size of it (since I think in the Louis Vuitton web site are wrong) and if If i'm not bothering so much could u post pics of it using it as a bag charm hanging from the bag? sorry if i'm asking too much :biggrin: but my store is 6 hours away.. Thank u girls :smile:

:yes:yeah can someone post a pic, I was considering this for a digital camera. You think I can fit that in there? My camera is a canon powershot SD790. Thanks in advance for any help!

I called Vuitton 866 # about this very thing and they tried to tell me that the case was not deep enough, but I think it is. I have not seen one in person so I would love to see photos myself. LV does have new Cell cases out a pm and mm and they are on eluxury right now under new arrivals. Instead of a key ring hanging, the new cases simply have small hooks for attaching to a bags dring or belt loop which I kind of like. They are a little expensive but so is the tulum pochette. I love the closure on the tulum pochette though!

I know right! that's the main reason I like it. that little turnlock, sooo cute!! I also think it's deep enough for a slim camera, plus over time things stretch out, right? LOL, but the chain has a small hook at the end not a key ring. I've seen it hooked to someones bag on here but cant remember where. I saw the new phone cases too and they are cute but just to plain for me. The pochette tulum has more detail. I just wish it came with a wrist strap like the wapity, so it's easier to hold on to..Pleazzz someone post pic's! with something in it too! like a camera or phone :drool:

Last edited:
I use the badge holder for a cell phone holder it works well.

p11463051_ph_hero

SO I went into LV today and I tryied to put my camera in the Pochette Tulum but it wouldn't close:crybaby:my camera's length was a little too long. (it would deffinatly fit a phone) SO I went ahead and got the Mila Pochette PM:yahoo:SOOOO Cute!! U can move the chain to the opposite side and make it into a wristlet

Attachments

• IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 345
Depending on your phone, it should fit. I don't think it'd fit an iPhone as it's too long or the Blackberry as it's too wide but hopefully someone can post pics to help. I'm sure if you did a search, there's some who have it.

SO I went into LV today and I tryied to put my camera in the Pochette Tulum but it wouldn't close:crybaby:my camera's length was a little too long. (it would deffinatly fit a phone) SO I went ahead and got the Mila Pochette PM:yahoo:SOOOO Cute!! U can move the chain to the opposite side and make it into a wristlet

so cute! congrats!

Thanks Dawn:smile:!! Badlover1973 A wapity would definitely fit a phone. You can look up a TPF member named jane and she posted pic's on another thread putting her BB curve and other things inside her MC wapity. When I was in LV I also tried the Mono Wapity, it's soo cute! but my camera danced inside of it as there was room for a little more. ( will be getting that next!) but I fell for the Mila PM cuz of the Little gold plate and chain:drool: