Pochette Tuileries - does anyone have this?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
IMG_7699.jpg
I'm curious if anyone has the Pochette Tuileries and what they think of it, pros and cons.
I looked at it in the boutique last week but didn't get it because I had a few reservations about it but just can't get it out of my mind.
I'd love to hear what the owners think?

Yes, I have it in khaki. When I bought it there were a few pics of it I had seen.....the LV website didn't have a picture of it and the other color was not on the site yet. I don't know why they don't have a pic of it on there yet...no cons yet but I haven't used it yet, I don't think I'll have any though..I knew I liked it and it fit my Sarah wallet so i thought it would work for errand or as a clutch for dinners. There was another member here who said she bought it.....I liked it so much I bought the Tuileries bag.....

Yes, I have it in khaki. When I bought it there were a few pics of it I had seen.....the LV website didn't have a picture of it and the other color was not on the site yet. I don't know why they don't have a pic of it on there yet...no cons yet but I haven't used it yet, I don't think I'll have any though..I knew I liked it and it fit my Sarah wallet so i thought it would work for errand or as a clutch for dinners. There was another member here who said she bought it.....I liked it so much I bought the Tuileries bag.....

Is the Khaki color the one with pink accents? Do you happen to have any mod shots? It's so cute and I'm a clutch kind of girl and I just keep thinking about this one. I'm glad you don't have any cons, can you give an idea of how much it holds? Thanks so much, I wish there was more info out there in TPF-land :smile:

I had it. It was beautiful. I returned it though. It was stitched incorrectly. The leather flap was crooked. One side was higher than the other throwing the sides of the bag off too. If they had another that was better I would have exchanged. IMG_1490966537.850957.jpgIMG_1490966568.321956.jpgIMG_1490966589.723252.jpg

Be sure and check the sides. For this price I expect it to be sewn symmetrically. I did love it, though. Not enough to keep a defective bag at $735, however.

I had it. It was beautiful. I returned it though. It was stitched incorrectly. The leather flap was crooked. One side was higher than the other throwing the sides of the bag off too. If they had another that was better I would have exchanged. View attachment 3651894View attachment 3651895View attachment 3651897

Be sure and check the sides. For this price I expect it to be sewn symmetrically. I did love it, though. Not enough to keep a defective bag at $735, however.
Sorry it did!'t work out and thanks for the pointers on what to check for as I'm going to look at it again this weekend. I agree with you, the quality needs to be there for the price we pay. Unevenness or bad stitching is a deal breaker.

Reactions: Purse FanGirl
very classy clutch and those colors make it feminine, too. i wish it had a wristlet strap - could likely attach one, but i wish it was already there
I have a Vachetta Dragonne strap I've used on several LV clutches and smaller bags. It's super versatile.
But I agree it would be nice a strap were included.

I didn't even check the alignment on mine when I got it...I checked and it aligns up about the same on both sides, it looks like yourson both sides.....I can fit a phone, Sarah wallet and cles without Sarah wallet it can fit more with a smaller wallet.

Thank you :smile:
Here's some items I usually put inside; my LV 6 key holder, LV Victorine wallet and Chanel small o-case/pouch. If I want to go more compact I swap out the wallet for one of my Chanel flat card holders and then I can bring my LV checkbook with me. It zips up perfectly, no bulging or waviness of the zipper.
IMG_1490994833.636117.jpg
IMG_1490994852.197499.jpg

Last edited: