Pochette questions, please help me decide

LVgirl_68

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
I can't decide between the mini pochette, pochette or the delightful pochette.

I need it to fit an iphone, a compact, a tissue, a couple of nurofen, a lipstick, a credit card and some cash and maybe a tampon lol.

Can anyone help with pictures or if you have any of these can you please tell me which would be best, thanks so much :smile:

I have the mini and the accessories pochette and I never use my mini at all. The regular pochette is perfect for all the items you want to carry. And they cool thing is that you want wear it on your shoulder or clip the strap and use it like a wristlet.

I can't decide between the mini pochette, pochette or the delightful pochette.

I need it to fit an iphone, a compact, a tissue, a couple of nurofen, a lipstick, a credit card and some cash and maybe a tampon lol.

Can anyone help with pictures or if you have any of these can you please tell me which would be best, thanks so much :smile:

The mini will be too small. :smile: I can't vouch for the Delightful one.. but the regular pochette would work very well. Good luck!

ohh i like the delightful pochette..i just looked at pictures of it (i've never seen it IRL)..i really like the pochette too. the mini would probably be too small. i'd say get the pochette or delightful pochette.

I don't have a pic but I can fit my iPhone, a lipgloss, checkbook, and gum with a little room left over in my pochette. I did see the mini pochette the other day and it's too cute!!!

I have the mini pochette and I do believe you would be able to fit all that. I can fit my iphone with case, cash/cards, and keys, but it can be a tight fit with the keys.
But having said that I would still get the regular Pochette. Although I love my mini and decided I wanted something bigger so I went in at Christmas to buy the bigger Pochette. I wanted to have extra room and be able to carry it on my shoulder. I did end up getting the Eva instead as per dh's request, but I loved the reg. Pochette!

I have 2 mino pochettes and I do not think they would be big enough for you. I can fit iPhone, mono key pouch, and a lipgloss or lipstick in there and not much else.

The regular pochette will fit everything that you mentioned. The delightful pochette is tiny. I thought i wanted one until i tried it out in a store. I just got a regular sized pochette last month and i love it! Just took it out of my purse with all my essentials (zcp, 2 lipsticks, lipgloss, blackberry, business card holder) and still had a little room to spare.