pochette question

mrs magoo

Apr 5, 2013
I'm looking for a pochette that can be good both for the day and the night, something easy chic non too elegant and not too casual.

I was thinking about the epi pochette accessoire in piment (orange).
What do you think about it, and what about the colour?
Any other suggestion would be really appreciated:winkiss:

Piment is a beautiful color and it sounds like you have your heart set on that one.

When it comes to LV, I've noticed that the bag I first think about is the one I will end up purchasing.

This might sound like a broken record but for a pochette that can go from day to night, and is effortlessly chic? The classic monogram with an extra adjustable crossbody strap - I have both and I use it all the time for different occasions, from casual lunch with my girl friends, nice dinner to a fancy night out. It's an amazingly versatile piece.

Obviously the Epi would be more subtle and I'm a huge Epi fan, but I tend to think that for smaller pieces, the different canvas or vernis stand out more than the Epi. This is only my opinion though! :smile:

Good luck!

PS Don't you just wish that LV does an Empreinte pochette? I would buy like 5 in a heart beat. lol.

This might sound like a broken record but for a pochette that can go from day to night, and is effortlessly chic? The classic monogram with an extra adjustable crossbody strap - I have both and I use it all the time for different occasions, from casual lunch with my girl friends, nice dinner to a fancy night out. It's an amazingly versatile piece.

Obviously the Epi would be more subtle and I'm a huge Epi fan, but I tend to think that for smaller pieces, the different canvas or vernis stand out more than the Epi. This is only my opinion though! :smile:

Good luck!

PS Don't you just wish that LV does an Empreinte pochette? I would buy like 5 in a heart beat. lol.
Empreinte pochette would def be noteworthy...:loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thank you everybody for your kind help.
My real first options were in effect canvas, monogram or DE, or epi noir, but it happened I was invited to a very elegant event next Saturday (black tie, even if not so restricted, if you understand and apologise my bad English), and I thougt that canvas would be not enough elegant , and epi noir would be too plain...

Thank you everybody for your kind help.
My real first options were in effect canvas, monogram or DE, or epi noir, but it happened I was invited to a very elegant event next Saturday (black tie, even if not so restricted, if you understand and apologise my bad English), and I thougt that canvas would be not enough elegant , and epi noir would be too plain...

How about a Vernis for this event and an Epi or canvas later on? When unsure, buy both lol.
H