Pochette Poll

Pochette - Black multicolor or Azur?

• Black Multicolor - preloved mint condition

• Azur - brand new

Results are only viewable after voting.

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
I only have Damier pieces in my small collection, and hopefully will be adding a Mono papillon soon (in 2 weeks maybe, fingers crossed).

I would like another pochette, and not sure if I should go with a pre-loved Black Multicolore, or an azur.

My concerns:

Black MC - peeling/fading problems? Versatility?
Azur - Versatility? Hard to maintain?

Smilies for your thoughts please!

:ty:

i would go for the black MC, only because i heard that they'll be discontinuing the MC line... well maybe not the whole MC line. i think someone mentioned in another thread that LV will stop making the MC wapity. Either way I am more biased towards the MC line, i just love all the pretty colors! It's definitely an eye catcher and I don't see many of them around.

Last edited:
Never had any MC chip yet. Go for MC. More versatile. The black MC pochette transcend from a day bag for errands and to an evening bag with that little black dress!

I got a black MC Pochette for a GREAT price and in mint condition...

I LOVE IT!!!

I wouldn't ever buy this line new (which is weird for me- I like my things new so I can baby them) but with all the possible peeling problems it makes me feel better to pay less. Anyway- my bag looks great and I love carrying it. It really is beautiful IRL. I like how it can be casual and dressy--- while the azur is more casual IMO.

Goodluck deciding!