Pochette or Papillion!? HELP MEEE! :)

gjee

O.G.
Jun 16, 2008
Hi to all the wonderful TPFers!

I'm in sort've a dilemma. I can't choose between the pochette or papillion? :confused1:

to all the pochette owners out there, is there anything i should know? is the size TOO small? how much is it to replace the strap?

to all the papillion owners out there, is there anything i should know? is it annoying to carry sometimes because of it's round shape?

to everyone else, which design do you prefer? i have a batignolles horizontal and i realized it's too big so i'm switching to a smaller bag.

i'm debating on whether or not to get a used papillion 26 for $200 (straps are almost brown and hardware has peeled a bit) or a pochette on ebay. i WAS going to bid on several pochettes but I somehow kept missing the auctions!!! The most recent one ended for $122 and it was fairly new and authentic! :sad: With my luck, I will probably end up paying around $150 :sad:

so please let me know! i appreciate all comments from members of this forum! :yahoo:

Hello,there..i think pochette would be too small for you.Papillo is also a great choice,if it's me i would choose 30 size.It's a bit roomy bag you can carry something more inside than 26 and pochette.So good luck..i have before Mc white and black pochette,but already sold!!!.Probably Mc pochette is also a good choice for you.Good luck!!!

I think you should get the papillon, it would be ideal for an evening or day to day bag if you don't carry much. Plus the style is so classic and timeless particularly to LV.

I have a pochette and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. But I use it inside my purse, to hold all my "other" stuff like my papers and receipts and just all the crap that would normally be on the bottom of my bag. I also use it when I only want to carry a few things as a clutch. I think it is too small to use as an everyday bag.