Pochette NM v. Eva Clutch? DE v Mono?

BBNJ

Apr 30, 2014
If you had only one small bag, would you prefer a Pochette NM or Eva Clutch? I would like to keep it inside a larger bag and then use it for dinner or if I need a small cross body. Which print is more versatile--DE or Mono?

I also have Eva in DE. I was looking to buy a pochette at the time to keep in my bigger bags but the opportunity to buy Eva at a great price came up so I grabbed it. I never keep it in my larger bags as I wouldn't want the plate to get more scratched. I love that bag!!

My vote is for DE Eva. I don't know why they don't put the plate on the monogram Eva - instead they have that tiny little plate which is cute, but the big plate gives this little bag a little je ne sais quoi.

I'm going to vote for the mono Eva, I love the little plate, it is a tiny bag after all. I want the DE too but I'd worry about the plate scratching if you're going to toss it in a larger bag. Although for the mono, I'd worry about the vachetta piping.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure the Eva is a toss in another bag kinda clutch. She's just too fabulous! Maybe the pochette is a better bet. I have a DA that I throw around inside my NF and when I want to wear it crossbody I just take the strap from my mono Eva.

I see that you are leaning to Eva ~ great choice. I had both, first in mono and then after two years I bought Eva in DE. I found that since then my mono Eva was still sleeping in the dustbag. I prefer the smaller plate which is on mono. But I was afraid of the vachetta strap, so I used DE Eva more. And DE is such a beautiful rich chocolate brown colour.... My mono Eva is sold, I kept only DE Eva.
Good luck deciding!