Pochette NM v. Eva Clutch? DE v Mono?

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
I have both bags. If you're getting the Eva I say mono, the smaller plate looks better. If you're getting the pochette NM either works. I think the pochette is bigger and it has the inner pocket. HTH.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
May 3, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
I have the Pochette NM in monogram but I think the Eva is a better choice if you were to use it for dinners and stuff. I find my Pochette NM a little bit too casual and just meh in general (I do have an adjustable strap to wear it on the shoulder / crossbody though).

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you! I love this NastasiaM53 girl! Her accent is adorable. I'm now hooked on her videos. This is not going to help my LV obsession at all.

She's great and has such a fab collection. I thought this video was particularly good and I will be getting the pochette on her recommendation 😀

BBNJ

Apr 30, 2014
HI everyone! Thanks so much for your advice! I went to the store and tried on both bags in DE. The Eva clutch is gorgeous. No kidding. But I am 5"2' and it hung quite low on me. The gold plate would keep me from putting it inside another bag during travel. The pochette was a little bigger and much less expensive. I can purchase the adjustable strap as well as a gold key extender and I can dress it up and use the key extender for other purposes as well. So I went with the Pochette Acessoires NM in Damier Ebene. Thanks again for all your help and the video link! This was so helpful. I hope I can help you sometime in return.

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
HI everyone! Thanks so much for your advice! I went to the store and tried on both bags in DE. The Eva clutch is gorgeous. No kidding. But I am 5"2' and it hung quite low on me. The gold plate would keep me from putting it inside another bag during travel. The pochette was a little bigger and much less expensive. I can purchase the adjustable strap as well as a gold key extender and I can dress it up and use the key extender for other purposes as well. So I went with the Pochette Acessoires NM in Damier Ebene. Thanks again for all your help and the video link! This was so helpful. I hope I can help you sometime in return.

Great news! Glad to help

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014

Great choice. I like the Eva but the Pouchette was just more resourceful for me. And yes Natasha's video helped too! Congratulations!

Be Blessed MoNikki

LVmyotherbaby

May 11, 2013
Connecticut
I was just going to suggest the Pochette NM, and see you went with it. Great choice ;) I love them so much I own three! lol They work wonderfully for ALL occasions IMO Dressy, dress casual, casual! Just get different strap options & you will get lots of different looks from it, enjoy!