Pochette NM v. Eva Clutch? DE v Mono?

I have both bags. If you're getting the Eva I say mono, the smaller plate looks better. If you're getting the pochette NM either works. I think the pochette is bigger and it has the inner pocket. HTH.

I have the Pochette NM in monogram but I think the Eva is a better choice if you were to use it for dinners and stuff. I find my Pochette NM a little bit too casual and just meh in general (I do have an adjustable strap to wear it on the shoulder / crossbody though).

Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you! I love this NastasiaM53 girl! Her accent is adorable. I'm now hooked on her videos. This is not going to help my LV obsession at all.

She's great and has such a fab collection. I thought this video was particularly good and I will be getting the pochette on her recommendation 😀

HI everyone! Thanks so much for your advice! I went to the store and tried on both bags in DE. The Eva clutch is gorgeous. No kidding. But I am 5"2' and it hung quite low on me. The gold plate would keep me from putting it inside another bag during travel. The pochette was a little bigger and much less expensive. I can purchase the adjustable strap as well as a gold key extender and I can dress it up and use the key extender for other purposes as well. So I went with the Pochette Acessoires NM in Damier Ebene. Thanks again for all your help and the video link! This was so helpful. I hope I can help you sometime in return.

HI everyone! Thanks so much for your advice! I went to the store and tried on both bags in DE. The Eva clutch is gorgeous. No kidding. But I am 5"2' and it hung quite low on me. The gold plate would keep me from putting it inside another bag during travel. The pochette was a little bigger and much less expensive. I can purchase the adjustable strap as well as a gold key extender and I can dress it up and use the key extender for other purposes as well. So I went with the Pochette Acessoires NM in Damier Ebene. Thanks again for all your help and the video link! This was so helpful. I hope I can help you sometime in return.

Great news! Glad to help

Great choice. I like the Eva but the Pouchette was just more resourceful for me. And yes Natasha's video helped too! Congratulations!

Be Blessed MoNikki

I was just going to suggest the Pochette NM, and see you went with it. Great choice ;) I love them so much I own three! lol They work wonderfully for ALL occasions IMO Dressy, dress casual, casual! Just get different strap options & you will get lots of different looks from it, enjoy!