Pochette NM or cosmetic pouch pm?

JeanaSmith

May 29, 2011
Can you help me....I want to get one of these to use in my bloomsbury pm. Can any of you tell me if either one will fit in the bloomie? Pictures would be so appreciated. Thanks everyone!

The cosmetic pouch fits just fine. I put mine in with the widest part of the pouch towards the middle of the bag since there's more room there. I usually have my Insolite, cosmetic pouch, pen case, mirror, 6 key holder, cles, iPhone, sunglasses, and a few small items and it all fits. It's amazing how much the Bloomie holds! Hope this helps! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386354762.884123.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386354700.169817.jpg

The cosmetic pouch fits just fine. I put mine in with the widest part of the pouch towards the middle of the bag since there's more room there. I usually have my Insolite, cosmetic pouch, pen case, mirror, 6 key holder, cles, iPhone, sunglasses, and a few small items and it all fits. It's amazing how much the Bloomie holds! Hope this helps! View attachment 2421516View attachment 2421514
Thanks so much for all ur help. I'm so excited I'm def gonna get it soon.