Pochette mini vs Pochette Milla

Which one you would recommend? Is the price difference for the milla worth?
The milla is very slim 20cm x 11cm x 1 cm ... And has a little longer golden chain with big clasp
She can not sit or stand on here own.
The mini pochette is 14cm x 9cm x 2 cm ... But in real life mine is 15cm x 9,5cm x 3,5cm. When filled up mine is definitely 4cm in width. The chain is 29cm in length, drop is 15,5 cm
Mini pochette sits straight when filled. I get more use out of mini pochette

What do you hope to use it for? I have 2 millas in mono & azur. I do not own a mini pochette to compare. As you may know, the milla has alacantra lining, and the mini p does not. That may effect how you use it as well. The milla is a beautiful mini clutch with nice hardware. I had purchased the vachetta Eva strap, and the vachetta Dragonne(wristlet strap) to use with the millas (and my Favorite mm). The milla also comes with the chain that detaches on one side. This chain can also be made into a wristlet, shoulder strap, or clip onto the interior of your bag. I'd be happy to help further if you have any questions on the milla.

What do you hope to use it for? I have 2 millas in mono & azur. I do not own a mini pochette to compare. As you may know, the milla has alacantra lining, and the mini p does not. That may effect how you use it as well. The milla is a beautiful mini clutch with nice hardware. I had purchased the vachetta Eva strap, and the vachetta Dragonne(wristlet strap) to use with the millas (and my Favorite mm). The milla also comes with the chain that detaches on one side. This chain can also be made into a wristlet, shoulder strap, or clip onto the interior of your bag. I'd be happy to help further if you have any questions on the milla.

Do you use your milla as a wallet? I'm thinking of buying the milla to be used as a wallet. I'd put my cards in the pocket and my cash in the main part. Not sure about coins - maybe loose in the main part or in my cles in the main part. I'd love to know how you use your milla. Thanks

Do you use your milla as a wallet? I'm thinking of buying the milla to be used as a wallet. I'd put my cards in the pocket and my cash in the main part. Not sure about coins - maybe loose in the main part or in my cles in the main part. I'd love to know how you use your milla. Thanks
On youtube mary hansen shows her milla used as a wallet. But I guess the coins are to dirty for the nice alcantara lining. Mini pochette in damier ebene comes with red lining and can be cleaned via vacuum cleaner ... But question. Why not use a wallet as a wallet. Josefine and emilie are same price and work well. Emilie can fit an extra mobile in the back to be used as a clutch.

Mhicking,
I originally bought both to use as a wallet, as at the time I didn't care for any of the wallets as I didn't want something heavy, and something I could just grab out of my bag and downsize for quick trips. Inside, I put a plastic insert for the bills (so it wouldn't dirty the lining), credit cards in another plastic insert that that was long instead of the kind that opens like a book, as those got too bulky in it. In the side pocket I out a cles for change. My most used/main CC I put in the pocket beside it. Other times I would just put CC and drivers liscense in a cles, keep bill sleeve, and put phone in it the milla. If I got change, I'd just put it in the cles. I'm almost always using my Amex, so I don't really have a ton of cards with me. A year later I switched to the clemence wallet which had just come out. I was the right wallet for me. I Iike a full length wallet, that zips, but not heavy...and don't need a ton of CC slots. So now, I try to think of new ways to repurpose my millas. I like to have the option of using items in multiple ways, which is why I bought the Eva strap and dragonne for the milla and Favorite mm. I should note...the canvas on the millas is that soft canvas, not the stiffer kind...which I love feel of.
Hope this helps.

Loveglitzer,
It was nice having the milla as a wallet as you could grab it out of your bag and go, and still be hands free, unlike a wallet. And it is light weight. I bought the Emilie and returned it (it's CC pockets were warping out, and it was new), at the time the milla just seemed more luxurious (for a light weight to-go wallet), and so pretty. I also felt it could serve multiple purposes.

On youtube mary hansen shows her milla used as a wallet. But I guess the coins are to dirty for the nice alcantara lining. Mini pochette in damier ebene comes with red lining and can be cleaned via vacuum cleaner ... But question. Why not use a wallet as a wallet. Josefine and emilie are same price and work well. Emilie can fit an extra mobile in the back to be used as a clutch.

Thank you. I'll check out the video. I love both the Emilie and Josephine in the red but they are not available in red anymore. Not fussy about the current colours. I was thinking I could use the milla inside my Eva as a wallet and I would not have to remove it to access my things especially when I use the Eva as a clutch. Not really a fan of the zippered wallets but they would do the trick too. I may have to look at them again as it gives me the top access and is an actual wallet with a place for everything.

Mhicking,

I originally bought both to use as a wallet, as at the time I didn't care for any of the wallets as I didn't want something heavy, and something I could just grab out of my bag and downsize for quick trips. Inside, I put a plastic insert for the bills (so it wouldn't dirty the lining), credit cards in another plastic insert that that was long instead of the kind that opens like a book, as those got too bulky in it. In the side pocket I out a cles for change. My most used/main CC I put in the pocket beside it. Other times I would just put CC and drivers liscense in a cles, keep bill sleeve, and put phone in it the milla. If I got change, I'd just put it in the cles. I'm almost always using my Amex, so I don't really have a ton of cards with me. A year later I switched to the clemence wallet which had just come out. I was the right wallet for me. I Iike a full length wallet, that zips, but not heavy...and don't need a ton of CC slots. So now, I try to think of new ways to repurpose my millas. I like to have the option of using items in multiple ways, which is why I bought the Eva strap and dragonne for the milla and Favorite mm. I should note...the canvas on the millas is that soft canvas, not the stiffer kind...which I love feel of.

Hope this helps.

That is great thanks. I had not thought of the plastic inserts. Some great ideas. The full zip around would give me what I am poking for as well. I will check out the Clemence wallet. Thanks so much.

^your welcome. If you're in the states, they have the plastic inserts at Morey Luggage. The one for the bills I just cut down from a plastic sleeve type thing that was in an old agenda I had.
Rosevelours: have you thought about pochette nm at all?

Thank you. I'll check out the video. I love both the Emilie and Josephine in the red but they are not available in red anymore. Not fussy about the current colours. I was thinking I could use the milla inside my Eva as a wallet and I would not have to remove it to access my things especially when I use the Eva as a clutch. Not really a fan of the zippered wallets but they would do the trick too. I may have to look at them again as it gives me the top access and is an actual wallet with a place for everything.
Milla should fit into Eva and I agree the Milla is very luxurous and lovely! And I love thouse plastic inserts ... I guess from filoflex ... Great Idea!

I purchased my Milla to use as a wallet and it does the job very well. It is the perfect size. I prefer it as a wallet over the mini pochette because your cash sits nicely and doesn't have to be folded and there is the pocket inside for your cards. Also the lining is much nicer.

For sure the Milla, for me. Love mine, great grab and go wallet, evening clutch, makeup bag etc. Good luck deciding! I think there are a lot of threads on this exact question too, that might help.

^your welcome. If you're in the states, they have the plastic inserts at Morey Luggage. The one for the bills I just cut down from a plastic sleeve type thing that was in an old agenda I had.

Rosevelours: have you thought about pochette nm at all?

Yes the Pochette nm I have already in mono sprouse graffiti, i would
Like have something smaller