Pochette Milla mm or Eva Clutch

Jun 28, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Go for Milla. I bought her because the eva tends to get a fuzzy zipper because of the way the zipper sits up. I saw three of four IRL that had this problem not acceptable.

Roverlover

Jul 24, 2008
NJ
Love the Eva, but I vote for the Milla. I was going to get the Eva, but I don't think I'd use it that often. I got the milla and I use it in my purse to keep things organized and it's roomy enough to put a blackberry, lipgloss, money, Amex. Pretty roomy.

aira108

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Chi-SoCal
I had this same issue a month ago, and I ended up with a mini pochette! :P But in your case I'd go for the Milla, I think it's absolutely adorable. The eva is pretty and versatile, but it's probably too big to use as a pouch or clutch.

Naila

Dec 27, 2006
If you are going to attach/put it into a bigger bag, pick Milla; otherwise Eva looks much better in a formal place. I've seen people carry both on parties, the latter did stand out more clearly.

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
Eva a hundred times over! The Eva is extremely versatile. Carry as a clutch, use the chain on the shoulder, or use the long strap and wear across the body. It can be used formally (I used it at my sis' wedding) or informally. It's the best bag! Soooo classy!!! Big enough for all the essentials but small enough for going out and comfortably fitting on your shoulder.

Mar 9, 2008
I have the Eva and love her. It fits much more than the Milla and looks a little cuter.
Here are some pics for reference: