Pochette Metis

Hi
I wanted to know in which store the pochette metis bag in monogram is available in usa?
That depends on a couple of different variables. Have you shopped at Louis Vuitton before?
First, not all states have a stand alone Louis Vuitton boutique and others are located in department stores like Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus.

Second, which version are you looking for? The classic monogram, reverse or Empreinte?
These locations may or may not carry the Pochette Metis in canvas. Reverse is not readily available in most locations. Empreinte may be the easiest to obtain (depending on which color you prefer).

Depending on where you live, you can visit the store and you can ask for the current stock. If nothing is in store they can also check the database for other nearby locations that might have it and do a charge/send. If the item is not readily available and you are a regular customer they can put you on waitlist and notify you when the item comes in. From there, the item will be held for 48 hours (or more depending on what SA you work with) to decide if you want the item. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
thank you for the answer!
I want to buy the monogram version, but the thing is that i do not live in USA. My friend is visiting USA this summer, so i just wanted to know if you just could walk in the store and buy it. It is totally sold out in my country and you can’t sign up for a waiting list:sad:

I want to buy the monogram version, but the thing is that i do not live in USA. My friend is visiting USA this summer, so i just wanted to know if you just could walk in the store and buy it. It is totally sold out in my country and you can’t sign up for a waiting list:sad:

I wouldn't give up so easily. It depends on which location you visit. You might have more luck in certain boutiques. I was on the waitlist for mine during April of last year. I was told there were 500 people on the waitlist. I received my PM about 3 weeks later, much faster than I anticipated!