Pochette Metis ???

tinabug74

O.G.
Nov 30, 2013
I'm so excited! I'm headed to Paris on Wednesday. My plan was to purchase a Pochette Metis. However, the increased demand of the PM may make this purchase impossible...at least for now. Please share with me a cross body purse you own and love (other than the PM). TIA

I'm so excited! I'm headed to Paris on Wednesday. My plan was to purchase a Pochette Metis. However, the increased demand of the PM may make this purchase impossible...at least for now. Please share with me a cross body purse you own and love (other than the PM). TIA

Good luck and enjoy the trip. I'm going in July and hoping to get a few things. One of which is just the speedy b 25 in azur which I also understand is really hard to find right now. Such a basic bag too. Hopefully you'll have luck getting the Metis. Safe travels and enjoy yourself!

I'm going in June and originally was getting pochette accessoires in DE and DA but they are sold out all over so I didn't want to chance it and found them in US. Now I hope to find DA key pouch but it's sold out all over. I hope you find what you're looking for also. Maybe call CS and ask for SA there?

I was there the first week in May.... I was on the same mission! I hit all 6 or 7 LV stores and they were sold out across the board! French Customer service said it could potentially be in June that they would get inventory. BUT I would definitely pop into stores when you can or call in the morning so they can check inventory. I was able to get one back home in my LV store the week we came home!
The Saint Germain is beautiful, I really love the Speedy B30 as a cross body. I saw the Mabillon and it was really cute.

I like the mabillon. It's on the small side, I can fit a full size wallet and a pouch or two inside the main compartment. I usually put my phone in the button pouch on the front. There is a slip pocket behind the button pouch.
The Odeon would be a good choice if you can find one.
Enjoy your trip!

I like the mabillon. It's on the small side, I can fit a full size wallet and a pouch or two inside the main compartment. I usually put my phone in the button pouch on the front. There is a slip pocket behind the button pouch.
The Odeon would be a good choice if you can find one.
Enjoy your trip!
Oh! I forgot about the Odeon! Such a great option too!

Reactions: lvoe nyc
I'm hoping to buy one in Melbourne Australia in June. So I should call beforehand? On the day? I'm going to Melbourne in about three weeks. Suggestions? Xx

I was in Paris a few months ago and wanted to try on the metis, but the flagship store didn't have any in stock. I didn't bother checking any other stores since that would have taken time away from my vacation. Enjoy your time in Paris!!
If you're looking for a cross-body I highly recommend the speedy b 25. I have the monogram and actually use it top handle most of the time, it's super comfortable and despite the size, pretty spacious.

How exciting!
I'd check out the Speedy B (25/30), Croisette, Neo Noe - of those three, the Speedy B 25 is my all-time fave!
Good luck and let us know how it goes!