Pochette Métis

Lvoe1238

O.G.
May 23, 2013
I know this has been said 1 million times here but I’m not sure where I should post this question asking for help. I finally got mine today so excited and I realize that the front flat had something on it or it looked torn or something. So I texted the SA and she told me oh don’t worry I can take it off with the leather cleaner it is the excess glazing. Has anyone done this and then the bag is perfect! I had planned on just returning and hoping for a new one any opinions.

02bff3d48bf2322145ea8b2bc7f46f8e.jpg

I noticed this on a rare bag in store once and the SA wiped it off with their wipes before selling t to me. I later noticed this on another bag (I had bought at the same time as the other one without really inspecting) at home and peeled/rubbed it off without a problem.

I know this has been said 1 million times here but I’m not sure where I should post this question asking for help. I finally got mine today so excited and I realize that the front flat had something on it or it looked torn or something. So I texted the SA and she told me oh don’t worry I can take it off with the leather cleaner it is the excess glazing. Has anyone done this and then the bag is perfect! I had planned on just returning and hoping for a new one any opinions.

02bff3d48bf2322145ea8b2bc7f46f8e.jpg
Excess glue can look like that as well. It's easy to remove with your finger.

Reactions: Bmore chic
This is normal. When I bought my multiple wallet, there was excessive glazing everywhere. I just rubbed it off without any problem. As for the part that you can't remove it, I think it will just fall off with use.

I have just done this with a natural fingernail edge in past, though an eraser sounds like it would work great!
Yes, ideally there ‘shouldn’t’ be glue or glazing, but it does come off, sometimes after a little time.

Enjoy your bag. I wouldn't worry about it. You can just let the residue fall off over time or try actively to remove it. I had some glue on my ZCP, I rubbed gently, and it came straight off. But I wasn't going to do anything excessive.

I looked around on Instagram and saw how perfect everyone’s looked and I feel like for the price this bag should be perfect. I’m going to go today to see what she can do. Thanks everyone for the help :smile: