Pochette Metis! Yay or Nay?!

Beg4Bags

Jun 15, 2013
Hi all! I'm debating on selling my Menilmontant PM to fund this Pochette Metis. Yes? No? I'm hoping I can get at least half of it but I really love and want this bag now! Should I go ahead and purchase and try to sell the Menilmontant later? How does the Metis look on me? Any advice, pros/cons on Pochette Metis will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393218815.036919.jpg

I have only positive things to say about the pochette metis. Great bag. I use mine all the time and it transitions well from day to evening wear, casual to dressy. Love it!

I think it looks perfect on you! I agree with OP, buy before the increase. I have wanted this bag since last summer and did not get it before the LAST increase.... it went up over $100 and now I am kicking myself!

Definitely yay! I LVoe my PM. You can carry the PM with the handle, cross body or over the shoulder and I love the lock detail.....I don't have any cons on this bag at all....I think it looks great on you. I've never really liked the style of the Menilmontant....