Pochette Metis wait list?

I'm in the same boat. I dropped my PM off two weeks ago to get reglazing. They called today to say that it can't be repaired. I can have a credit for something else or be put on the PM waiting list. That was my 2nd PM. Do I want a 3rd or go with something else? I liked my old one, MIF and had the extra pocket inside. When I got the first one it was a very uncommon bag. Now I'm thinking maybe I should move on. (They said I'd be #17 on the waiting list)
I would've been number 46!!! As much as I love the PM I decided to move on. I think that the reason it's waitlisted like this is possibly because they're trying to fix it and reissue them. The repairs manager looked at mine in places I never even mentioned and immediately said he was going to replace it. My PM wasn't even 6 months old yet. I also remember you from a long time ago on TPF.

I would've been number 46!!! As much as I love the PM I decided to move on. I think that the reason it's waitlisted like this is possibly because they're trying to fix it and reissue them. The repairs manager looked at mine in places I never even mentioned and immediately said he was going to replace it. My PM wasn't even 6 months old yet. I also remember you from a long time ago on TPF.
I remember you, too! I've been on tPF for a long time. 2005, I think that was the first year for purse forum. I used to be on mypoupette, the pre-purse-forum forum. Did you choose another bag to replace your PM?

I remember you, too! I've been on tPF for a long time. 2005, I think that was the first year for purse forum. I used to be on mypoupette, the pre-purse-forum forum. Did you choose another bag to replace your PM?
I remember, I also remember my poupette. I always purchased pre loved from my poupette members because I thought I was more likely to receive an authentic bag that was actually taken care of.
I haven't decided what I want to do with the credit. LV said if I can't think of something I can come back and they'll apply it to the purchase I just made for the Empreinte pieces so I can just receive the money back via check. I'm thinking I want the tahitienne NF, but I'd also need all the accessories to match. After spending 5k in cash for the Empreinte pieces I'm not really wanting to spend any more money right now. If I can't get the bag, wallet, makeup bag, and cles with the credit then I don't even want it.

I remember, I also remember my poupette. I always purchased pre loved from my poupette members because I thought I was more likely to receive an authentic bag that was actually taken care of.
I haven't decided what I want to do with the credit. LV said if I can't think of something I can come back and they'll apply it to the purchase I just made for the Empreinte pieces so I can just receive the money back via check. I'm thinking I want the tahitienne NF, but I'd also need all the accessories to match. After spending 5k in cash for the Empreinte pieces I'm not really wanting to spend any more money right now. If I can't get the bag, wallet, makeup bag, and cles with the credit then I don't even want it.
I'm leaning towards the Pallas BB new style with black handles as a replacement. I'm getting the One Handle flap delivered tomorrow as my anniversary gift, which is a little dressy so I'm thinking the Pallas will be a good practical, easy, no fuss bag. I've been thinking that I won't miss the PM with these two new ones. I have so many bags, I don't need ANY.

The tahitienne pieces are so fresh and pretty. That's a tempting option.

I picked up my reverse PM today and was surprised to see it was made in France [emoji847] I heard most that get this bag in US get the US made bags
Congrats. Waiting to hear from my SA. She ordered me one. Hoping for France too. ;). May I ask how you're liking it? It'll be different style than what I'm used to.

If you're looking for the bag, I was on a wait list at the Dallas TX Galleria but I turned down the bag about an hour ago. It would have been my 3rd attempt with this bag, and I had enough time to think about and decide to move on. For the last few years I turned my nose up at the simple Neverfull, but I have fallen back in love with it. I think I'll get a NF MM with red interior instead.

Congrats. Waiting to hear from my SA. She ordered me one. Hoping for France too. ;). May I ask how you're liking it? It'll be different style than what I'm used to.

Congrats to you as well! I just got her today and haven't taken her out yet but she is so beautiful [emoji7] it's like Christmas in June[emoji39]

Yes, the waitlist for this bag is insane in the US. I was actually able to snag one online last week as well. Unfortunately, it came damaged.:annoyed: I was/am SO upset and HIGHLY disappointed. Shipped it back; was told it may take up to 6wks for a replacement. Idk whether to wait on a replacement, or what. I am not feeling very certain about it, considering how many people are on the list. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how long did it take to receive your replacement??
What was the damage? I was able to snag online (just got lucky) but I fear it will be a damaged/returned PM. Thanks-