Pochette Metis wait list?

what was wrong with yours? :sad: That's so frustrating!

Yes, very sad and frustrating, considering how hard it is to get a hold of, and the amount of time, effort, and money invested.

This is how it arrived:
IMG_1493336405.959556.jpg
With a small abrasion or scratch on the vachetta handle, of all places!

I was devastated! And, to be told it may take up to 6 months (initially, it was 6wks or less) to receive a replacement, yet no guarantee...is absurd!! "There are others ahead of you, that have paid blah blah." However, the fact that I actually received it, and it was damaged, a replacement should be sent immediately. Isn't that how it works? I shouldn't have to wait 6wks or 6mos, if the bag is readily available. That is crazy!

Last edited:
This is so concerning. I am desperate for the PM in empreinte noir. I saw on website it came up place in cart and so I made my order and waited days with no notification of shipment. I called 866 only to be told that this was an error on the website. They refunded my card and then placed me on the waitlist which they say is moving fast, but I'm 101.... they gave me an estimate of 3-4 weeks at current pace, but I am just concerned now about quality if they are trying to push these put so quick. I'm also afraid of being lost on the waitlist. Trying to call both stores in my area and can get no one on the phone. So frustrating!!

I asked about the reverse metis and my SA told me there were only 5 left in the system but requested one to be sent to the store for me to see. On the same day, there was one in the store reserved for another client who passed on it. My SA called and I went to the store to check it out. Now it's here [emoji4]
Guess I was in the right place at the right time??
IMG_1493343278.016358.jpg
IMG_1493343286.880889.jpg

I asked about the reverse metis and my SA told me there were only 5 left in the system but requested one to be sent to the store for me to see. On the same day, there was one in the store reserved for another client who passed on it. My SA called and I went to the store to check it out. Now it's here [emoji4]
Guess I was in the right place at the right time??
View attachment 3681400
View attachment 3681403
She's SO PRETTY!!!!!

I snagged a noir last Saturday from the website. An SA found it for me. It came on Tuesday and I wasn't pleased with the alignment and a few other areas of the bag - there was a white area on the glazing and a rough spot almost like a small cut on the side. Snagged another one that day after I called CS that is being delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed this a better one. I will return the original this Saturday. Per CS as as long as I was fine with the 2 charges I can return 1 within my 14 days. I would have had it today but my CC stopped the transaction as possible fraud. I am sure someone (if the store feels it's not defective) will be happy to get a PM on a random Saturday from the store. CS told me if I returned it to them as defective if they felt it wasn't they would send my bag back to me. I also spotted a few others online this week. Happy hunting...so far the website seems to be better than a waitlist.

I snagged a noir last Saturday from the website. An SA found it for me. It came on Tuesday and I wasn't pleased with the alignment and a few other areas of the bag - there was a white area on the glazing and a rough spot almost like a small cut on the side. Snagged another one that day after I called CS that is being delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed this a better one. I will return the original this Saturday. Per CS as as long as I was fine with the 2 charges I can return 1 within my 14 days. I would have had it today but my CC stopped the transaction as possible fraud. I am sure someone (if the store feels it's not defective) will be happy to get a PM on a random Saturday from the store. CS told me if I returned it to them as defective if they felt it wasn't they would send my bag back to me. I also spotted a few others online this week. Happy hunting...so far the website seems to be better than a waitlist.

I just snagged one from CS and will be anxious about quality until I lay eyes on it.... Phone call was how it worked even with the waitlist... hope it's not someone's defective return!

I called cs today and there were 6 reverse mono left in the US. I paid over the phone, from the Beverly Hills store and it should be here in 2 days. What's funny about this is my SA could not get any store to transfer one to her. She did however find a regular PM that will be overnighted to her for me to purchase probably tomorrow. So I guess I'm getting both. I was going to get a empriente one, but I have a speedy 30 in empriente and it can get kinda heavy.

Reactions: reginaPhalange
I just snagged one from CS and will be anxious about quality until I lay eyes on it.... Phone call was how it worked even with the waitlist... hope it's not someone's defective return!
That was my concern, too. The SA when I ordered it didn't think that was going to be a returned bag. Nothing on my bag looked used...but maybe like production was rushed and quality wasn't up to the standards I am accustomed to.

After being told I'd have to wait months, I also got the call this morning. I have told them I am away and they will hold it until Monday. The thing is, I don't know I want it anymore. Because of the wait I was considering other options and with so much input and hype I feel like I am already bored of it, as if I have already owned it for ages... Also, I don't live in fashion capital of the world, but the other day in Zara I saw three PM, one an obvious fake. I don't know, I feel like I have been put off it, but I also wonder that I may regret it if I let it pass now.

Yes, very sad and frustrating, considering how hard it is to get a hold of, and the amount of time, effort, and money invested.

This is how it arrived:
View attachment 3681319
With a small abrasion or scratch on the vachetta handle, of all places!

I was devastated! And, to be told it may take up to 6 months (initially, it was 6wks or less) to receive a replacement, yet no guarantee...is absurd!! "There are others ahead of you, that have paid blah blah." However, the fact that I actually received it, and it was damaged, a replacement should be sent immediately. Isn't that how it works? I shouldn't have to wait 6wks or 6mos, if the bag is readily available. That is crazy!
That is terrible and should have never even been shipped! What a cruel joke :sad: so sorry :sad: