Pochette metis wait list - Australia

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
Does anyone know the rough eta at the moment? I just rang and got my name on the list but was given NO other information. How long it is, or how many months etc, nothing. All I was told is that physical stores here have closed their wait lists because they're too long and they only have the digital wait list left. I asked if it would at least be before Christmas and again, she couldn't say. Just hoping someone here has been given some information :sad:

Knowing how popular this bag is is kinda turning me off but I really love it, argh!

Does anyone know the rough eta at the moment? I just rang and got my name on the list but was given NO other information. How long it is, or how many months etc, nothing. All I was told is that physical stores here have closed their wait lists because they're too long and they only have the digital wait list left. I asked if it would at least be before Christmas and again, she couldn't say. Just hoping someone here has been given some information :sad:

Knowing how popular this bag is is kinda turning me off but I really love it, argh!
I was also told the same thing... when I go into the store next week I see if I can find out more info from my SA

I was also told the same thing... when I go into the store next week I see if I can find out more info from my SA
Oh thank you, if you could report back what you're told, that would be amazing as I don't have any other reason to go in and it's kinda far from me! So you're trying to get your hands on one too?

It's a great bag... until the problems start. I adored mine, then the dreaded peeling started. I don't want it again unless the fix this flaw!

Oh thank you, if you could report back what you're told, that would be amazing as I don't have any other reason to go in and it's kinda far from me! So you're trying to get your hands on one too?
No... I asked about it though when I got the one empreinte a few weeks ago out of curiosity...

I called the customer service number and they put my name on the "online waiting list". I was told it could take up to 6months!
I went to the boutique and the SA told me they have a different waiting list to the online/phone waiting list. They said I could put my name down, but need to pay the full amount upfront. Does anybody know if I should go down this avenue? Would I receive my bag sooner?

I called the customer service number and they put my name on the "online waiting list". I was told it could take up to 6months!
I went to the boutique and the SA told me they have a different waiting list to the online/phone waiting list. They said I could put my name down, but need to pay the full amount upfront. Does anybody know if I should go down this avenue? Would I receive my bag sooner?

I've read somewhere that if you place a downpayment in the boutique then your bag will come sooner.

May I know which branch did you go? I went to the one in Pitt Street and the SA told me that they no longer make reservations for this bag :sad:

When I originally ordered mine on a waitlist I only had 24 hours to come to store and pickup which at the time I had other commitments and let it go. 6 months later I again ordered the bag and was requested to pay 50% and then waited a few months. I don’t think you will purchase this highly sought after bag without a deposit. This was direct via the Chadstone store.

When I originally ordered mine on a waitlist I only had 24 hours to come to store and pickup which at the time I had other commitments and let it go. 6 months later I again ordered the bag and was requested to pay 50% and then waited a few months. I don’t think you will purchase this highly sought after bag without a deposit. This was direct via the Chadstone store.

Hi how long did you wait to get the bag after ordered bag from the Chadstone boutique? Is ordering and putting down out name on waitlist is the only way to get the PM in monogram/reverse monogram? So no chance for us to walk in and score the bag? Few weeks ago I went to the Crown boutique and enquire about PM but the SA said it’s so difficult almost impossible to get the bag. He did not mention anything/offer me to put my name on waitlist. Does the current system change or the waitlist is too long so they no longer take people’s name on the list? Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi how long did you wait to get the bag after ordered bag from the Chadstone boutique? Is ordering and putting down out name on waitlist is the only way to get the PM in monogram/reverse monogram? So no chance for us to walk in and score the bag? Few weeks ago I went to the Crown boutique and enquire about PM but the SA said it’s so difficult almost impossible to get the bag. He did not mention anything/offer me to put my name on waitlist. Does the current system change or the waitlist is too long so they no longer take people’s name on the list? Thanks in advance :smile:
It took at least 3 months for the bag to arrive. A few years later it was deemed defective with cracking and they said I could order a replacement but it would likely take 6 months, so I took the empreinte version instead as that was in stock

Hi, just wanted to tell you that my SA in Qld also said there’s no wait list as it’s so hard to get (reverse PM).. but she’ll keep an eye out for me. I kept going to the website to check, from advice that I read on here, and bought one today from the online LV store! The technique was to refresh the screen a lot over 20 min or so throughout the day. I did that for about a week and had luck this afternoon. And I noticed there was still stock after I bought mine! So they seemed to release more than one today. Good luck!