Pochette Metis vs Noe bb

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi folks, I recently sold my pochette Metis to help fund the purchase of a Chanel jumbo. I'm now in the position to rebuy the Metis but am not sure whether to buy that or a noe bb? I had the Metis for a year and never used it. I have tried on the Noe bb and love it too! My only other LV bag is a speedy b 30. I prefer cross body bags. Your advice on which one to get would be much appreciated!

2. You had the Metis before and it wasn't being used - a good indicator that it didn't meet the needs of your lifestyle or that you didn't love it as much as you thought you would - and the newer ones being released have seemingly been plagued with issues. The Noe is not only cute as a button but the design will add diversity to your collection so it has my vote.

Kazc likes this.
  3. Thank you, yes I agree the Noe is different to my other bags! Speedy has a zip and my 2 Chanel are flaps so the drawstring adds something different!

4. I'm voting for Noe bb too. It's just too cute!

Kazc likes this.
  5. Noe bb! I love this for a small bag. Really really cute.

Kazc likes this.