Pochette Métis Strap Switch? Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should you Spend or Save Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone switched out the canvas strap to a vachetta one? Do you have pics? I'm thinking of doing this as I feel the mono strap is a little uncomfortable. Help please!

2. That's a good idea. You can always go to a store to try the other strap on with your bag.

3. Good idea. I never wear mine because I hate the mono strap. For this reason, may even sell. Not sure I want to invest in another strap, but might based on your outcome. Please keep us posted.

4. I ordered the vachetta strap so I will post when I get it. I only love the vachetta once it has a rich patina color.

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458405798.755917.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458405817.088227.jpg
    Hope this helps. Personally I think it looks great with either strap. The vachetta strap matches the handle nicely as well.

6. Thanks so much! That really helps. I love it!

7. One more thing, how tall are you?

8. I'm 5'6". I had it on the last hole.

9. Thank you. I'm 5'6 too and I want the strap a little longer. Just found an Etsy seller who makes them. I may cancel my order with LV since it's not long enough for me when worn cross body. Thank you for all your help!

10. You're most welcome! It's a great bag no matter which strap you use.

11. I switched mine out to the vachetta strap. It's more flexible thinner and I think less flashy.

12. I think the vachetta strap help balence the bag out! Who doesn't love vachetta!?

13. Ok, I ordered the LV strap and also one from Etsy. I've included a couple pics (not my pic) for the Etsy vachetta strap for my Pochette Métis. I'm conflicted if I should just go with the less expensive strap or stay true to LV. Thoughts? It would be nice to save the money, but I just don't know. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459481811.700892.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459481826.472473.jpg

14. I think I would be more "ok" with it if it weren't made to look JUST like an LV strap. Because it goes further than "inspired by," I might use the "f" (fake) word to describe it. No offense. I cannot get with fs, so my vote would be to return the etsy rendition. No question.

15. That's my dilemma. I'm a purist, so I know it will bother me if I don't have the LV strap. I feel kinda shallow for saying that, but it's the truth. Thanks for your help.