Pochette Métis reverse vs neonoe noir monogram

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag would you choose?

1. Neonoe noir monogram

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  2. Pochette Métis reverse

21 vote(s)
    67.7%
  1. Hi everyone, if you were to chose one of these bags which would you choose and why?
    I already have the PM in empriente noir. I love the neonoe but am worried about corner wear, also concerned about the issues the canvas PM’s have. Your thoughts would be much appreciated :flowers::heart:

2. I’m for the PM Reverse and I have one. Any bag can have issues, so I’m just going to trust that if I do have issues LV will take care of me. I really like the PM Reverse as I can wear it on my shoulder or crossbody. The bag does hold quite a bit. I have quite a few bags but so far my PM Reverse gets the most compliments when I’m out so that makes me happy!

lxrac likes this.
  3. I prefer the PM reverse as I have one as well. He is one of my fave bags even after two years. It's a tinier briefcase style bag and you can wear it casually or in the office too. Albeit, I hated the strap it came with it so i bought a cheap thicker strap. :biggrin:

4. I only have a speedy 30 in DE and recently got my hands on the PM in reverse and absolutely love it! It fits a decent amount and things are compartmentalized. I love that it can be worn as a crossbody or in the shoulder.