Pochette Metis Reverse Monogram Canvas / Glazing issues?

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
I am in love with the PM but am wondering whether the reverse monogram has the same problems as the original or now the infrarouge, and whether it is better to hold out for the empreinte version?

I had the original PM but just not a fan of vachetta so I sold that on pretty much instantly.
I need a great crossbody bag, so this seems to tick all the boxes, so I hope this canvas is less troublesome...?

So far I am seeing a no. No one has said anything bad about the reverse. Hope this helps. ~ XOXO

I got the reverse for Christmas, and so far so good (fingers crossed!!). Hopefully someone who has had the bag for longer can confirm that this isn't a problem on the reverse?

I really hope so too - congrats on your xmas purchase.
unfortunately a member on here said that she replaced her infrarouge with a reverse and found also glazing issues with that one..

Im on the cusp of ordering the reverse monogram, changed my mind on the Duomo Hobo. After seeing all the real life photos of the reverse version I'm pretty much sold on it now so chic and stylish and not many around. Like you I'm just seeing any issues that I need to look out for. Was going to try and get it from Heathrow T5 as flying out from there end of the month. But got told it's pretty much impossible to buy instore because of demand. Going to do the deed tomorrow by from LV website so hopefully can get to wear it on holiday. The SA on the phone advised on the Duomo as a good crossbody bag , don't know if you seen it, but I think it's a bit big for someone small like myself.

Im on the cusp of ordering the reverse monogram, changed my mind on the Duomo Hobo. After seeing all the real life photos of the reverse version I'm pretty much sold on it now so chic and stylish and not many around. Like you I'm just seeing any issues that I need to look out for. Was going to try and get it from Heathrow T5 as flying out from there end of the month. But got told it's pretty much impossible to buy instore because of demand. Going to do the deed tomorrow by from LV website so hopefully can get to wear it on holiday. The SA on the phone advised on the Duomo as a good crossbody bag , don't know if you seen it, but I think it's a bit big for someone small like myself.

I bought online - I am not really a fan of the Duomo bec it is too big, I am only 5'3, and I like the style of the PM as it can be casual and dressy - none of the other LV bags can do that IMO.

No problems on my reverse so far :smile:

good to hear :smile:. hopefully it stays that way!

Lara, can I ask how long it took for you to receive your bag when ordering online? Do you get emails and notifications to when it will arrive? I'm so excited. I've been having sleepless nights wondering which one to get. I'm going to have sleepless nights waiting for it to arrive because I'm too excited

Lara, can I ask how long it took for you to receive your bag when ordering online? Do you get emails and notifications to when it will arrive? I'm so excited. I've been having sleepless nights wondering which one to get. I'm going to have sleepless nights waiting for it to arrive because I'm too excited

mine is still on the way, but from experience they update you on every step :smile:

Thanks, never bought something so expensive online. Reassuring that they give regular updates. Please post pics when she arrives. I will do the same too, hopefully sunny backdrops of the Far East where we are going on our hols.

I got a reverse mono PM and it has serious glazing issues. I still couldn't exchange it because the bags I want are not available in my local store and I need to wait.
I'll attach a picture for you just to get the idea, but this issue is all over the glazing.

Attachments

• IMG_4200.jpg
    IMG_4200.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 5,196
I got a reverse mono PM and it has serious glazing issues. I still couldn't exchange it because the bags I want are not available in my local store and I need to wait.
I'll attach a picture for you just to get the idea, but this issue is all over the glazing.

The glaze is peeling off along the edge? Is that what I'm seeing?

TIA!

The SA on the phone advised on the Duomo as a good crossbody bag , don't know if you seen it, but I think it's a bit big for someone small like myself.

I exchanged the Duomo crossbody for the infrarouge pm because the Duomo was too big on the bottom. It wasn't the size per se, but the proportion. It just stuck out way too far at the base. A soft base would have allowed it to mold around the hip which would have been nice.

Reactions: Chenai