POchette metis reverse deemed defective

MeBagaholic

May 25, 2019
My Pochette metis reverse was deemed defective even though its a 2020 bag (a little part glaze issue in a way that there was a space forming between glazing and canvas where i could slide in my nail)and the store gave me a choice to exchange or get anything in place of it
But the problem is mine was MIF and is a bit special as the piece they have in store is made in US
Should i get a us version?
I have a pm usa version and some reason the canvas is dry looking than MiF one i had
Will reverse give me issue again? Or just go with a new style bag which is the Boite Chapeau MM

Reactions: kianne
I agree with @boyoverboard. It is the condition that is more important than where it was made. If you are considering other bags though, maybe it's time to move on from the PM? The Boite Chapeau is very unique and I think I personally would choose that over a PM now.

I would also choose a different bag than the PM because I heard so many things that cracking will be the issue with canvas PM now and then. And the Boite Chapeau is beautiful

Reactions: kianne
My Pochette metis reverse was deemed defective even though its a 2020 bag (a little part glaze issue in a way that there was a space forming between glazing and canvas where i could slide in my nail)and the store gave me a choice to exchange or get anything in place of it
But the problem is mine was MIF and is a bit special as the piece they have in store is made in US
I have a pm usa version and some reason the canvas is dry looking than MiF one i had
Will reverse give me issue again? Or just go with a new style bag which is the Boite Chapeau MM

Attachments

• B89969AA-518B-4170-BA1D-87AD50150915.jpeg
    B89969AA-518B-4170-BA1D-87AD50150915.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 30
  • C1EABE23-9288-4773-B370-5850541341C9.jpeg
    C1EABE23-9288-4773-B370-5850541341C9.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 28
  • FB87AE1C-19F3-4F87-9DE6-B713A72F0A03.jpeg
    FB87AE1C-19F3-4F87-9DE6-B713A72F0A03.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 28
  • Sad
Reactions: Bumbles
I’ve attached pictures of my Pochette metis and I’m trying to bring it back to the store as I’m having the same glazing issues

• Sad
Reactions: Bumbles and Loriad
That looks bad. I have 2 PM monogram and empriente. One had glazing issues and LV reglazed for free and made me happy. PM is an amazing everyday bag and high resale value, so hope you dont completely give up on it. I have bags from all top top designers but LV stands first in making customer happy. Go to a boutique and see what they say, I hope you will be happy in the end wither way