Pochette Metis possible issue - Am I seeing things?

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I know the PM has had some issues and I don't know what to do about my possible issue - or if I'm just seeing things or overreacting. ;)
There's a small spot on the mono where it looks like the glaze or coat over the canvas has slightly lifted. It's small and it aesthetically doesn't bother me. You can only see it if you closely scrutinize the bag - which I'm sure we all do here - so that's the only reason I saw it.
My only concern is if it gets worse. I know if I return now there's no telling if or when I'd get another PM! I bought it directly from LV so I assume it will be covered if it gets worse?
What would you do? Use and enjoy and worry about it getting worse later - or take it in for repair/return now?
Also please feel free to say I'm losing my mind and need an eye exam :lol:

Thank you!

Attachments

• lv1.jpg
    lv1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 784
  • lv2.jpg
    lv2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 791
I also noticed glue residue along the edge of the flap on my PM and on the strap. I agree with the above comments to just gently wipe it away with a little bit of soap and water and dry it with a soft cloth.

I hope suggested method work for your bag!
I tried same method on my Infrarouge metis, and didn't help at all. I only noticed one small area first, and within a few weeks it spread all over the inside Flap and some in the front.

I hope suggested method work for your bag!
I tried same method on my Infrarouge metis, and didn't help at all. I only noticed one small area first, and within a few weeks it spread all over the inside Flap and some in the front.
oh no, that's terrible :sad:
Do you have any pics of what it looked like? I saw someone else's Infrarouge had that kind of issue but mine doesn't look as bad. I'm going to try to wipe it - it won't hurt at least ;)

I know the PM has had some issues and I don't know what to do about my possible issue - or if I'm just seeing things or overreacting. ;)
There's a small spot on the mono where it looks like the glaze or coat over the canvas has slightly lifted. It's small and it aesthetically doesn't bother me. You can only see it if you closely scrutinize the bag - which I'm sure we all do here - so that's the only reason I saw it.
My only concern is if it gets worse. I know if I return now there's no telling if or when I'd get another PM! I bought it directly from LV so I assume it will be covered if it gets worse?
What would you do? Use and enjoy and worry about it getting worse later - or take it in for repair/return now?
Also please feel free to say I'm losing my mind and need an eye exam :lol:

Thank you!

Use a Q tip with water and soap!!! It works for me :smile: