Pochette Metis Peeling - Input?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted this in the clubhouse then realized probably not the right place! I have a PM that's less than two months old and just noticed this weekend that the glazing is separating / cracking at the fold. It's obvious in person but hard to capture in a photos...anyone else have this? I don't have a store anywhere near me and am not sure what to expect from the bag long-term if it's already cracking so early.

s.jpg

2. It's a common issue with PM, unfortunately.

You need to take it to boutique. LV has been great about replacing or repairing them.

3. Thanks for the reply. There isn't a boutique in my state at all, anyone have luck getting this resolved through client services? My woman that I'd worked with is now gone....

4. #4 Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Have you tried emailing CS, including pics of your bag?

5. I had the same issue and called client services. I was given the phone number of the nearest store to call. I landed up having to send my handbag in to the store for a service inquiry. They looked at the bag and sent it out for repair. However I was then called and told it couldn't be repaired and was given a replacement bag. I was not offered credit. Hope that helps!

6. Thanks for the reply! Have you had the same issue with the replacement bag?

7. I just sent pictures over...wish me luck!

8. Ok, great! I would also call them, and let them know the issue, and that you emailed them regarding it. Hope it doesn't take too long to get a replacement or repair. Keep us posted. :smile:

9. I actually sold it and am contemplating buying the PM in Empreinte.

10. Unfortunately that is a problem, along with several others, that has plagued the PM since day one. Your best course of action would be to call CS and see what options are available to you, most likely they'll offer an exchange or credit towards a different purchase since you're past the refund timeframe.

11. I've had two PMs & they both had this problem. The strap rubs against the edge of the flap from normal body movement.

12. I love it in the noir but I wonder if I'm begging for problems if purchase this bag in emp noir....

13. I am in the same boat... Is there any glazing issues with empreinte pm ? I know LV would take care of it but if I can avoid the hassle ...

14. I am not sure. I haven't heard much about that, but it's a fairly new bag.

15. I'm wondering the same thing. I want to buy it in Empreinte, but I don't want any problems. I had my mono pm for less than 6 months before I noticed the peeling.