Pochette Metis owners , question ?

LVMom07

Sep 16, 2013
Hi Everyone !! I just had a few questions . Does anyone just carry there Metis on the shoulder ? I already have the bloomsbury which is my favorite go to crossbody bag . But I totally love this bag !!! Would it be wise to purchase or not ? :graucho: Thanks !!!!

Hi Everyone !! I just had a few questions . Does anyone just carry there Metis on the shoulder ? I already have the bloomsbury which is my favorite go to crossbody bag . But I totally love this bag !!! Would it be wise to purchase or not ? :graucho: Thanks !!!!
Hi!! I carry the PM on the shoulder sometimes. I also have the Bloomie which I love too. I love how the PM can be carried by many ways! Good luck!!

I happen to have a shorter mono canvas strap that came with my mono favorite mm that I use on my PM. It's the exact same mono strap but the short shoulder version. I like to interchange between them.

I only carry mine on my shoulder or hand held, never cross body & I love cross body bags ( I have a Bloomsbury too among other cross body bags ) but I prefer the look of this bag hanging long on my shoulder

I have both the bloomie and PM....I think the PM looks very nice worn on the shoulder and it does come with the adjustable strap....I think the two bags are different enough to have both....

I've been wearing mine mostly crossbody in the past, now switched to over the shoulder on the shortest setting...(I'm 5'2")...I love this bag so much...the newer models in 2014 seem to have no glazing issues so if you get one you would be safe to purchase now...