Pochette Metis or?!?

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone!
Should I sell my Pochette Métis?
Since I own 2, one in empreinte and one in Reverse Monogram I am thinking of selling the reverse one and get something different?
My current collection is:
- Pochette Metis empreinte Freesia
- givenchy antigona Mini Black
- neverfull MM DE with Rose
- Gucci marmont camera bag trompe loeil
- PSM Monogram
And on Saturday I will hopefully buy a speedy B25.
Any suggestions?:smile:

Hello everyone!
Should I sell my Pochette Métis?
Since I own 2, one in empreinte and one in Reverse Monogram I am thinking of selling the reverse one and get something different?
My current collection is:
- Pochette Metis empreinte Freesia
- givenchy antigona Mini Black
- neverfull MM DE with Rose
- Gucci marmont camera bag trompe loeil
- PSM Monogram
And on Saturday I will hopefully buy a speedy B25.
Any suggestions?:smile:
No. You are never gonna find the freesia again. I have been hunting that for awhile now. People are always complimenting my Reverse.

i hated the pochette metis for years. Then I had the reverse shipped in and now I love it!

No. You are never gonna find the freesia again. I have been hunting that for awhile now. People are always complimenting my Reverse.

i hated the pochette metis for years. Then I had the reverse shipped in and now I love it!
Hello!
I mean to sell my reverse one!
My freesia one I will never sell

I am a fan of selling what I'm not using, but if you have any regrets, you will probably have a hard time finding another reverse and most likely will pay a premium. Having said that, If you decide to sell it, you could pocket the money until you know what you want to buy next rather than feeling pressured to buy something now. Do you have any small leather goods? If not, I would buy a few pieces to complement the bags you already have.

I wouldn't sell your PM unless you don't use/love either anymore, especially if they are perfect. My friend bought hers brand new from a reseller and the alignment was off.. and she paid almost $400 USD more for it.

I wouldn't sell your PM unless you don't use/love either anymore, especially if they are perfect. My friend bought hers brand new from a reseller and the alignment was off.. and she paid almost $400 USD more for it.
Wow that’s a lot more!
maybe you’re right :/
Mine is brand new, I’ve got it after my old one from 2017 had defects, the canvas cracked everywhere:shocked:

Reactions: mrs.JC
I have just ordered (over retail) the scarlet pochette metis from Fashionphile. I am dithering though because of the price and concerns about color transfer. Any thoughts on this or when LV might re-issue more PMs. Obviously impossible to find.

There are still new black PM Metis' around at the original retail.

I have a Pochette Métis in black empreinte, and I'm debating selling it. It was a gift, so I hesitate to sell it, because I think it would hurt my dad's feelings. But I only ever wore it because I felt like I should. It's too small for me for an everyday bag, so I reach for my Ponthieu, and it's not really delicate enough for special occasions, so I'm left with it as a date night bag. Honestly, even with my hesitation, it would probably already be gone were it not for the fact that I'm in Canada. All the biggest resellers are based in the US, and though I've gotten good quotes for buyout and consignment, I worry about the shipping cost and the customs and duties on their end. For example, FP splits it 50/50 and they take your portion of customs off your quote.

Reactions: beautycase
I have just ordered (over retail) the scarlet pochette metis from Fashionphile. I am dithering though because of the price and concerns about color transfer. Any thoughts on this or when LV might re-issue more PMs. Obviously impossible to find.

There are still new black PM Metis' around at the original retail.
I have the pm scarlet and absolutely LOVE it. The color is more saturated and the imprint seems more pronounced. Have returned a couple of the other patterns for that reason.