Pochette Metis or Vavin PM in marine rogue? Help

Emily111

Sep 1, 2019
So I’m thinking of treating myself (again) soon. I love the pochette metis but I also love the Vavin PM in Marine rogue. Does anyone have both or maybe tried both and can give any recommendations, please? Which one do you prefer ? They’re both fairly difficult to buy. Thank you :heart:
567C72AC-8BDD-4387-A571-5E0B9198863E.jpeg3C9F6B24-F36E-4C6B-BEE5-0FD476490EA0.png

Reactions: Strep2031
They are both beautiful but very different bags.

I have the PM and it’s a fantastic bag, very practical. It’s one of my most worn LV because it is so great for everyday use. It suits best a casual or smart casual outfit. I prefer wearing it with a bandoulière strap rather than the original strap.

I love the look of the Vavin, a very classy bag but definitely more formal.

The new chain bag / Passy is a compromise between the two perhaps. I’m really sorry if I’m not helping at all!!!

I do want to add a chain bag to my collection and I am primarily looking at the Twist (probably PM). I love the Vavin wallet on chain though!

In my world there is no choosing between two LVs, you only pick one to buy first and end up buying the other later :giggle:

I’m a basic girl so I would choose the Pochette Metis. My MIL has a different bag in marine rouge and its very hard to style. Unless you wear a lot of tan. It depends on what you want it for. To me the PM is more every day, while the Vavin is a little dressier. I have to say I love both and they are currently on my wish list.

Reactions: Emily111 and Loriad
I agree with the other comments about the Pochette Métis in Marine Rouge -- I have it as well and it's wonderful. It's the perfect size -- big enough to carry all my daily essentials, but not too big to be annoying to carry all day. I also find that it's so easy to match to almost any outfit! It's definitely more casual than the Vavin, but I think you could use it as an evening bag if you removed the strap.

I have the PM and the vavin BB. The Vavin PM will be my next bag.

For an everyday bag, I definitely suggest the PM because it’s just so functional. It is definitely one of my most used bags. I do plan on having the Vavin PM be one of my everyday bags when I buy it though, but it’s definitely dressier, whereas the PM is more casual.

I would suggest looking at the PM in marine rogue as well, you would get the color you want as well as the functionality of an every day bag.

I have the felicie in marine rogue and the color is gorgeous.