Pochette metis or turenne pm

I've had the PM for a couple of days and like it, but I have to say that constantly opening and closing the front flap is a little annoying. I started shoving everything I use in the back zip pocket. My phone, keys, and cards. I'm used to a zip top purse where I'm in and out in a few seconds flat.

I have both. I love the compartments of the PM, love that a full size wallet such as a zippy can fit, love the back zipped pocket for my phone, love how well it can be worn on the shoulder or cross body. The Turenne I love because it's a little bigger so a little more can be carried in it if needs be, full size wallet fits for sure, also wears great cross body or on he shoulder, the vachetta strap is so soft, love the pleats. My only complaint would be it can be like a black hole digging around for your stuff, so an organizer may be needed. Both are great, but different.

Your speedy b is pretty similar to the turenne, so I would say PM for that reason.
I think with the PM you really have to decide if you can wear a flap and lock bag. I came to the sad realization that I can't. I need to grab and go, like your other 2 bags. So, I would say turenne, for that reason. Not very helpful...

I LVoe my pochette metis. I really dislike the LV bags with tabs on the side, after awhile they curl up and look unattractive. That's the only thing I don't like about the Turenne. The speedy b 25 is also an option and cheaper than both I believe.

I am glad you chose the turenne pm. I had the same dilema last year. After trying and (a lot) of time to compare and think. I went with the turenne pm. I loooooove it!! It can be a shoulder bag,hand carry and q crossbody. I was able to fit way more compared to the metis. I am bery happy with it. I hope you are as well.