Pochette metis or turenne pm

prettywoman36

Feb 7, 2014
Hi went to LV again for the nth time

And came back with a new dilemma ,
2 very different styles , pochette is v trendy and sporty , turenne very feminine and pretty ,
Help me my lv addicts

IMG_1489773176.098540.jpg

PinkInTheBlue

Apr 7, 2015
South US
Can you tell us more about what you carry, what you want to use it for, and what you already have? It helps people give advice. [emoji4]

Butterlite

Art Is Everywhere
O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
Dallas
I've had the PM for a couple of days and like it, but I have to say that constantly opening and closing the front flap is a little annoying. I started shoving everything I use in the back zip pocket. My phone, keys, and cards. I'm used to a zip top purse where I'm in and out in a few seconds flat.

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Turenne PM. I dont like all those inside compartments in the Pochette Metis

prettywoman36

Feb 7, 2014
Can you tell us more about what you carry, what you want to use it for, and what you already have? It helps people give advice. [emoji4]
I have a neverfull mm monogram and speedy 30 bando DE .

I see myself v lady like n try to be as elegant as I can lol. Don't see myself carrying any bag cross body , would just use it as a shoulder bag

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
I have both. I love the compartments of the PM, love that a full size wallet such as a zippy can fit, love the back zipped pocket for my phone, love how well it can be worn on the shoulder or cross body. The Turenne I love because it's a little bigger so a little more can be carried in it if needs be, full size wallet fits for sure, also wears great cross body or on he shoulder, the vachetta strap is so soft, love the pleats. My only complaint would be it can be like a black hole digging around for your stuff, so an organizer may be needed. Both are great, but different.

LV_4ever

Feb 4, 2013
Virginia
Your speedy b is pretty similar to the turenne, so I would say PM for that reason.
I think with the PM you really have to decide if you can wear a flap and lock bag. I came to the sad realization that I can't. I need to grab and go, like your other 2 bags. So, I would say turenne, for that reason. Not very helpful...

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
I LVoe my pochette metis. I really dislike the LV bags with tabs on the side, after awhile they curl up and look unattractive. That's the only thing I don't like about the Turenne. The speedy b 25 is also an option and cheaper than both I believe.

prettywoman36

Feb 7, 2014
I LVoe my pochette metis. I really dislike the LV bags with tabs on the side, after awhile they curl up and look unattractive. That's the only thing I don't like about the Turenne. The speedy b 25 is also an option and cheaper than both I believe.
I have the speedy b 30 in DE
It's lovely too and v classy

Alyciastone

Mar 29, 2017
I am glad you chose the turenne pm. I had the same dilema last year. After trying and (a lot) of time to compare and think. I went with the turenne pm. I loooooove it!! It can be a shoulder bag,hand carry and q crossbody. I was able to fit way more compared to the metis. I am bery happy with it. I hope you are as well.