Pochette Métis or new Gucci 1955 Horsebit?

JoRW

Dec 18, 2018
Okay this may be the wrong thread for impartial feedback but I am desperately in love with the new Gucci 1955 Horsebit bag. Problem is, I have a strict one in, one out bag policy. The bag on the chopping block would be the pochette Métis in reverse mono which I do love but for some reason only seem to wear a couple of times a month. Am I insane to give up such a high demand bag for something I can pick up in store easily? Please help me solve this first world problem!

Attachments

BrodyAlice

Aug 1, 2019
If you aren’t using the PM very often and are feeling drawn to the Gucci, I say go for it! Just because certain items are in demand doesn’t mean that they will be everyone’s cup of tea. If it’s not something you are reaching for often and that you get excited to use anymore, set it free and get a bag you will!

KimTX

Mar 19, 2013
You said you like the Gucci better, so definitely sell the PM and get the Gucci. There is no reason to choose to keep a bag you're not fond of only because it's got more demand than supply. And there is no reason NOT to buy a bag just because it has enough supply to meet demand. Right?

Reactions: JoRW