pochette metis or neonoe?

I’m looking for a birthday/2020 survival bag (rough year) and am stuck between the pochette Métis and the neonoe - thoughts?
I have both the Neo Noe and Pochette Métis and my vote is Pochette. While I love the look of my Neo Noe probably a tad bit more, it’s functionality isn’t as good as my pochette. I feel things always are tight together and I’m constantly rearranging things to fit items back in my purse once out. The middle pocket (IMO) is annoying and stuff always going under it to the other side. My pochette Métis, everything fits better. That’s just my opinion.

I used the store credit from my defective Pochette Metis to get an Epi Neonoe. I love it 1000% more than the Pochette Metis. It holds a lot more, yet is still secure and compact. I don't have an issue with organization because I use a Toiletry Pouch 19 on one side of the bag to hold small items. It fits perfectly. On the other side I have room for larger items like my wallet, umbrella, or water bottle. Highly recommend.

Last edited:
I have the neoneo in empriente. It is so nice. I think I am still trying to navigate around it you need to pull the tabs to tighten the top and open and at times, my dior wallet gets caught in between.. PM in empriente is next on my list but now I am thinking about SL Niki. Any thoughts anyone?

Reactions: LVFloridagirl