Pochette Metis or Mabillon???!!! Please help me decide!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I really would appreciate your help deciding between the Pochette Metis and the Mabillon! 🙈🙉🙊

I tried the PM last year twice and passed both time bc I felt it was a bit bulky/boxy for my (on my frame!) I am 5'2 , 120. But ever since it sold out and after watching numerous youtube videos and am now obsessing over it ! But with the long wait I ended up getting impatient and I bought the new Mabillion a few days ago. I have not used it, I only tried it on for a few pics. I am really liking it plus the exterior secret pocket is so nice! It reminds me of my Twinset that I love! It is bigger than my twinset so I can hold more which I love, plus I have a gold shoulder chain I can add to make it a shoulder bag! I think the PM is beautiful though & such a worry free statement piece! BUT, I did have the opportunity to buy it twice last year & passed both times. 😕 Anyway, which do you all think looks best on me???

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and for your opinions! Have a great day💖

Attached Files:

RedHotHeels likes this.
  2. I like the Mabillon on you. Looks really nice on you. 🙂

3. S73 d

4. I love the PM but the Mabillon looks good on you!

5. Thank you sweetie!

6. Thank you! I'm trying to remember. ...do u have both?

7. I love the Mabillon on you AND I think you look more comfortable with it, which is so important. Where did you get that gold chain? Looks fabulous! Keep it and enjoy it. Don't fall prey to the PM just because it's hard to get. Get the bag that's right for you.

8. I actually think the Mabillion looks much better on you!!!

9. +1

10. I sold my PM and bought the Mabillon when it first came out. No regrets. Mabillon gets my vote!

11. Thank you, that's a very good piont, don't just join the band wagon for the heck of it right?! I bought the strap off eBay o use with my Gucci soho flap chain crossbody. I don't like doubling the chain for shoulder use, so I just bought one on ebay and tucked in the longer strap. I also use my leather retiro strap for a more casual look!

Attached Files:

12. Really?! Glad u shared that! I believe it was your post that showed what can pic in the Mabillon that really sold me ! Lol

13. Thanks ladies! I saw a youtube comparison, in it the lady picked the Mabillon as her favorite!

14. The Mabillon looks so nice on you...keep it!

15. Thank you!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice