Pochette Metis or LV Watch

1. So I got “the call” about my Pochette Metis (canvas). Now I’m torn what to do with credit. I love the PM in empreinte noir, but also am intrigued by the Tambour Brun watch with interchangeable straps. I tried to research watch, but there’s not a lot out there. Any watch owners? Bad experiences with PM in empreinte? Thanks! IMG_8072.jpg IMG_8090.jpg

2. I have a Tambour (bought it in 2004 I think) and it's a great watch! I don't wear it often these days because, with my phone in hand, I don't really need a watch anymore. Good luck with your choice!

LVLOYAL12 likes this.
  3. Me personally love the Pochette Metis, gorgeous color!
    I am not so much a watch person though, so I am probably not much of a help... I personally get more out of a bag than a watch.

Good luck deciding!

LVLOYAL12 likes this.
  4. Get the PM.

Incalifornia7 and LVLOYAL12 like this.
  5. I would replace the PM in canvas for the empreinte noir. I think the leather is beautiful and should be quite durable. I love monogram, but decided it is just not worth the money they command. Good luck.

LVLOYAL12 likes this.
  6. As both an LV and a watch enthusiast, I would suggest getting the PM. How can I put it in a nice way. Let's say LV is not known for their watches.

However, if you like the design, go for it, but if not, I would suggest you getting a watch from other Swiss watchmaker. :smile:

7. Thank you. I just love the look of it! Glad to know you’ve had a good experience with it.

8. Yeah, I’m scared if I don’t go for it, I might miss my opportunity seeing it’s such a popular bag.

9. You’re right, noir empreinte is beautiful!

10. PM gets my vote. It’s so versatile and stylish.

LVLOYAL12 likes this.
  11. This^. Get the bag.

LVLOYAL12 likes this.
  12. I would get the bag.

LVLOYAL12 likes this.
  13. Definitely get the bag. There are tons of other watches from numerous brands out there. Empreinte metis is unique in its own light

LVLOYAL12 likes this.
  14. I would get the bag as LV is known for bags , not watches. My favorite brand for watches is omega - quality and history.

Guy Chanon and LVLOYAL12 like this.