pochette metis or favorite??

best crossbody for daytrips/shopping, favorite mm or pochette metis

• favorite mm

• pochette metis

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i am supposed to be on a ban, but find myself thinking crossbody bags. these two have a huge difference in price , but wondering what everyone thinks. if you were going to buy one crossbody for daily use or daytrip/shopping, which of these would you choose??

I voted Pochette Metis! This bag is actually the next on my list and I would've already gotten her if my LV store weren't sold out. I'm so excited to get her! I'm trying to downsize a little and this bag has the right size, not too big and not too small. And it's really so classic looking! And I love the little zippered pocket at the back. Also it has very limited vachetta to worry about! And it can be hand carried as well. It's so chic!

I think métis is prettier than the favorite &
I really don't like the shape of the favorite
for some reason it looks off to me :P

Soooooo Pochette métis gets my vote !

I bought the métis and returned it a week later. It is more structured than it appears and once you put a small wallet and mini pochette accessories bag inside there wasn't enough room for a pair of sunglasses, or my iPad mini without having to take something else out. I don't like my bags to look bulky and choose not to overfill.

The favorite is a nicer dressier bag.

I bought the métis and returned it a week later. It is more structured than it appears and once you put a small wallet and mini pochette accessories bag inside there wasn't enough room for a pair of sunglasses, or my iPad mini without having to take something else out. I don't like my bags to look bulky and choose not to overfill.

The favorite is a nicer dressier bag.
thanks for the reply. would those things all fit in the favorite do you think?