pochette metis or favorite??

best crossbody for daytrips/shopping, favorite mm or pochette metis

• favorite mm

• pochette metis

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i am supposed to be on a ban, but find myself thinking crossbody bags. these two have a huge difference in price , but wondering what everyone thinks. if you were going to buy one crossbody for daily use or daytrip/shopping, which of these would you choose??

MissCielle

Jun 15, 2012
Oslo, Norway
I voted Pochette Metis! This bag is actually the next on my list and I would've already gotten her if my LV store weren't sold out. I'm so excited to get her! I'm trying to downsize a little and this bag has the right size, not too big and not too small. And it's really so classic looking! And I love the little zippered pocket at the back. Also it has very limited vachetta to worry about! And it can be hand carried as well. It's so chic!

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
I bought the métis and returned it a week later. It is more structured than it appears and once you put a small wallet and mini pochette accessories bag inside there wasn't enough room for a pair of sunglasses, or my iPad mini without having to take something else out. I don't like my bags to look bulky and choose not to overfill.

The favorite is a nicer dressier bag.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
I bought the métis and returned it a week later. It is more structured than it appears and once you put a small wallet and mini pochette accessories bag inside there wasn't enough room for a pair of sunglasses, or my iPad mini without having to take something else out. I don't like my bags to look bulky and choose not to overfill.

The favorite is a nicer dressier bag.
thanks for the reply. would those things all fit in the favorite do you think?