Pochette Metis opinions

Have you had any issues with your Pochette Metis?

• Total voters

Bagaholic9

O.G.
Jul 5, 2012
Hi everyone! My SA has recently introduced the Pochette Metis to me and highly recommended it. I never thought of it, although I have seen people loving it. I have seen some glazing issues with the bag and was hoping to see how many of you have had similar problems. Would also love some opinions. (Especially if you are loving it).:smile:

BTW, can a cosmetic pouch pm fit sitting up in the middle compartment? I've seen it fit laying down in the middle, but not up.

Thank you for this poll. I have no problems but I keep hearing of problems so it's nice to be able to see the ratio of problems vs no problems. ~ XOXO

I would also be interested to hear about glazing issues with the new model ie within the last year. I have one on order and am waffling. Sounds like they are churning them out too fast ... thanks!

I've had my PM reverse since January and I have had no problems. Glazing and alignment are perfect and I have no complaints! I rotate my bags regularly, but I do look over it often and I am happy with the quality on mine. As for the cosmetic pouch, I'm not sure, I use the mini pochette.

I have had my PM since Sept 2016 and have had no issues! No glazing issues at all, beautiful placement, and the lock is gorgeous. I would definitely consider it! I like that it dresses up more casual outfits but not *too* much, so it's very versatile. As for the cosmetic pouch, I can't answer that but it will definitely hold a mini pochette. I always put my DE one in the middle part. It holds a surprising amount for its size and structure! It is my favorite bag of my whole collection.