Pochette metis Noir or cerise

fruity28

Jun 22, 2011
I am on the waiting list for Noir. Is the pochette metis in noir quite similar with gucci soho disco bag in black? I know I will tend to use more the black rather than the cerise/red, but I dont have any red bag on my collections yet. My style of clothing is kind a classic, like white, black or brown colors.

It depends on the color of my clothes. My orange prada galleria i usually use only in spring.
I personally can't spend that much on a bag that I would only use on specific occasions, seasons, or if it matched certain outfits so I'd definitely go with noir. But that's me! ;) What is your gut telling you?

If it were me, I would choose Noir. But of course you might really want a red bag. Perhaps you should look at your wardrobe and decide what color bag you really need (or want).

I think in the long run you may be happier with the noir. I have avoided the cerises in the past because I do not like the way it ages- in a way, it is almost like a pastel in that the edges seem to show signs of wear and tear and can look a little bit worn. I have passed on the cerises emp in favor of galet, earth and noir. No argument the cerises is gorgeous and a show-stopper but for an everyday bag, my vote is the noir.

Reactions: fruity28
I don't think that the pm in noir is similar to a Gucci disco in noir, but if you already have a black bag, maybe it's time for a red bag. It's fun to have a bag with a pop of color- my soft lockit in rubis makes my heart happy every time I carry it. Good luck deciding.