Pochette Metis - need help

1. #1 Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Hello!

Just purchased this PM from the website, a month ago. Just now I noticed these tiny little holes on the stitching... I did a research on the PM clubhouse and noticed that some PM have these holes on the stitching, others seem to have not... Do you think is normal? Owners of the PM, are yours similar? Should I exchange? Help! TIA.

image.jpeg
  2. #2 Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Another pic

image.jpg
  3. My older model did have this but my newer one does not. It's normal.

4. I just checked mine - the corners on it look like yours. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

5. Thanks! Sometimes I am afraid about canvas ripping...

6. Don't overstuff it and it will be fine. LV uses very strong thread.

7. Do you guys think that if I go to the store other models will be similar? I am worried in the long run... The store is far from where I live, so this post will decide me going there or not.

8. Enjoy your bag! It's fine.

9. Call the store first. Since there's a wait list for this bag, there may not be any in stock. If there are, you can ask if they would be so kind as to email you pictures of the corners so you can see the stitching.

10. Thanks for the idea!

11. Mine has it too and I purchased last month from the website as well. If you are still concerned about it, I would call client services and they will have you email photos to them. My first pm had a defect (spot on the canvas) and client services had me send the bag back for an exchange based on the pictures I sent them. It was a pretty easy exchange process.

12. Yours has it, too? I think it is due to the thickness of the canvas and the form of the corner of the bag... As I see for comments here, it is not a defect, but if starts bothering me I will call. Any more inputs?