Pochette Métis...monogram & reverse mono. Too similar?

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
I bought a monogram pochette Métis in July. I have always wanted a PM, and although I always wanted the reverse monogram, I ended up getting the monogram version when the opportunity presented itself in July. I really like the bag and use it regularly since I got it. It’s functional for my lifestyle & is so cute. Today they had a reverse mono version in the boutique so I grabbed it on a whim since I have always coveted the reverse mono PM.

My question now is should I keep both or should I try to sell the all monogram version? I def prefer the reverse version. Are they too similar to justify keeping both? Does anyone else have both? Would love to hear your thoughts.

If you have the money and want both, keep both. I have the PM in Emp Noir and the Reverse. I like them both. But, if I had mono and reverse, I'd sell the mono. But you do you!

Reactions: LV_4ever
I would sell the mono. They are too similar, and you will always be reaching for the reverse. Which is one of the best bags ever!! Totally weatherproof, and such a beauty. If you want a second PM, I would consider an empreinte. I have black and I love it.

Reactions: alicecai123
I actually think I’d keep both if it was financially possible. I find the monogram more versatile with my wardrobe, whereas the reverse is more versatile in varied weather. Maybe wait a few months and see which you reach for most?

Reactions: Bonosbabe