Pochette Metis Monogram Availability

Loveleedi

Mar 17, 2018
Hey guys, I’ve been looking to buy the Pochette Metis in Monogram which is sold out in Australia and there is no waitlist at my local store on the Gold Coast. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can purchase this bag brand new, I have been stalking the website everyday and going into my store whenever I can. I was wondering where this bag is readily available as I am willing to book a holiday to purchase it. I’d prefer somewhere in Asia or somewhere close by. I’m also open to going to Hawaii. Can anyone let me know if they know any stores that would have this bag readily available.

Hey guys, I’ve been looking to buy the Pochette Metis in Monogram which is sold out in Australia and there is no waitlist at my local store on the Gold Coast. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can purchase this bag brand new, I have been stalking the website everyday and going into my store whenever I can. I was wondering where this bag is readily available as I am willing to book a holiday to purchase it. I’d prefer somewhere in Asia or somewhere close by. I’m also open to going to Hawaii. Can anyone let me know if they know any stores that would have this bag readily available.

As of three weeks ago, all the Honolulu stores were sold out of all Pochette Metis and the SAs weren’t sure when/if they’d get a new shipment. They said the few they got, sold out ASAP in all materials / colours. :sad:

I just returned from holiday in Spain found the Pochette Metis in both the Barcelona and Madrid stores. The Barcelona store had only the cream and Madrid had the rose, red and noir. I purchased the noir in Madrid and it's AMAZING. When I asked about the mono, I was told there was a waitlist at both stores.

.A fellow shopper was carrying her mono Pochette Metis that she appeared to have had for awhile and I thought it looked very dirty and ratty, for the cost, I am very happy I went with the leather.
Good luck in your search...the bag is fabulous.

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I'm not sure if you found one, but I saw one sitting on display at Beverly Center. Monogram and it looked perfect.

Reactions: larrybills