Pochette Metis Mono or Reverse?

I vote for the Reverse. I never felt much love for the classic PM, but when the Reverse came out I wanted to have it. I think it´s special and probably only available for a limited time.
The classic one will be available all the time, so I´d go for the more special one. Also I personally think the Reverse looks great on you in the picture.

I prefer reverse I'm biased as I've ordered one:smile: I'm one of those people who like a subtle twist or being a bit 'different' in design wether its contrast in colours and tones different textures of materials, shapes and forms etc.
Mono PM is beautiful and very safe, you can wear for years without worry it dating. But I think reverse has that edgy out of the box, unique and less generic looking. If they didn't have the reverse I would have gone with the mono hands down. The inferouge PM is also stunning but it reminded me of those lady bugs, (harlequin lady birds we have in the UK). I had a influx of them in my house the black with red spotted ones. But that version is so striking modern and stylish. I can't pull that look off. But the limited edition ones do give that extra special, designer touch and craftman ship to a brand that mainly relies on quite simplistic patterns and logos on their canvas bags. I don't think the reverse will date as the colours are fairly neutral and muted just looks very elegant to me and a bit more special. Go with your heart. :smile:

I have never been interested in the classic, but was intrigued by the reverse monogram. I just received mine and it has a couple of small issues, so I'm taking it back. I think if you are in the market for the PM style, the Reverse gets my vote, because it's different and no vachetta. I saw and tried on the Infrarouge but it was too bold for me. I would consider your overall bag collection and your wardrobe colors. I have a simple, minimalist style, so even the Reverse Monogram was too much for me personally.

At the end of the day, do as Olivia Pope would do and go with your gut.

I would do the Classic Mono because I feel that it would work better with my wardrobe and personal style. I do think that the reverse is so cute! I just personally don't think that I could pull it off haha