Pochette Metis-Infos,stock,Wait time

.... and a few hours later update: believe it or not, but my SA called me just before noon to tell me that he "just" received 2 PM, one in Monogram, one in Reverse Monogram.

And that someone was currently trying them at the boutique. And that if I really wanted one of them, I had to be really quick and pop in the boutique asap, which I did. Hopefully I have flexible work hours..

While trying both versions, I asked him how come he "suddenly" received these 2 PM and if this bag was really "out of stock everywhere", or was it only a perfect strategy to make this bag more desirable to have people buy it impulsively.

He informed me that actually LV already stopped the production of the Pochette Metis Mono and Reverse worldwide and that the few bags that were still to be sent would be dispatched between boutiques around the world, meaning that these would be the very last pieces available....

Sounded too good to be true but anyway, this is my SA for years and I trust him.:angel:

I decided to go for the Reverse Monogram, such a beauty and in my opinion, looking more like fresh "New Generation" compared to standard Monogram.

My SA made a joke and told me not to post any Instagram post featuring my new bag during 1 month, as apparently people have been told that the bag was impossible to get in this boutique. :shocked:

In my experience, the waitlist doesn't work. :annoyed: They try to keep the items for customer who come to the store to shop. I would recommend visiting the store frequently and asking them if they got any, Don't forget to be super nice. You'll never know, the SA might tell you that a costumer didn't respond on time and it is for you to take home. I scored most of my items that way.. believe it or not. One of the store actually called me 6 months after I bought the bag from a different store. Ridiculous.... Also, don't go to a store that is too busy. Good Luck!! :heart::heart:
True. Happened to me today. Another customer ordered and left their CC. However, when store called to follow-up, person declined, so held for me and I bought. I’d really like reverse and within 30 days will see if I can track down. Told by CS none available and not taking names. I would say good relationship with an SA will pay off.

True. Happened to me today. Another customer ordered and left their CC. However, when store called to follow-up, person declined, so held for me and I bought. I’d really like reverse and within 30 days will see if I can track down. Told by CS none available and not taking names. I would say good relationship with an SA will pay off.
Congrats!!! Happy for you..:biggrin::happydance:

Reactions: Bronzi522
Hey guys,
So I was able to order the PM online last week after checking the site endlessly. I just received it in the mail today and the lock in the front is completely crooked. I’m so sad. I couldn’t believe I finally got my hands on one and then it came defective.
I called customer service and they couldn’t have been any less helpful. They didn’t bother helping me they just told me to see if the LV store near me would repair it. But I told them I didn’t think that was an appropriate option.. the bag is so expense and having to repair it when it’s brand new just doesn’t seem right to me. They also didn’t bother checking to see if it happened to be in stock anywhere.
I’m in nursing school and have been saving for this bag forever maybe 4 years now and I’m so sad this happened. If anyone has any advice or knows of an SA that might be able to help I’d really really appreciate it.

Hey guys,
So I was able to order the PM online last week after checking the site endlessly. I just received it in the mail today and the lock in the front is completely crooked. I’m so sad. I couldn’t believe I finally got my hands on one and then it came defective.
I called customer service and they couldn’t have been any less helpful. They didn’t bother helping me they just told me to see if the LV store near me would repair it. But I told them I didn’t think that was an appropriate option.. the bag is so expense and having to repair it when it’s brand new just doesn’t seem right to me. They also didn’t bother checking to see if it happened to be in stock anywhere.
I’m in nursing school and have been saving for this bag forever maybe 4 years now and I’m so sad this happened. If anyone has any advice or knows of an SA that might be able to help I’d really really appreciate it.

Just return it if you are not happy with the bag. I’m sorry that this happened to you but it’ll be worthwhile to wait for a better quality one. Do you have a picture of the crooked part? It seems to be a constant complaint. PM will always be available one way or the other if you monitor it as you have always been. Good luck!

I am so sorry about that! I also snagged one and
Hey guys,

I am so sorry that happened! I also snagged one last week. It will not be delivered until tomorrow. I am worried that the same thing will happen. I already have two PMs in Empreinte Noir and Rose Poudre. (love them!!) Both made in France and perfect. I ordered the Rose Poudre right when it was released in June. However, when I finally received it, the lock was wonky, the stitching was very irregular, the lining so puffy than I could not fit the same things I had in my Noir, comfortably, and of course (ha ha!) the alignment was off. I called CS immediately and they found another one in my hometown! I am hoping for the best tomorrow. I will update.